Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this but it was just awful for me. I gave it a fair shot and tried it on 4 separate occasions. I tried using my fingers, a damp real techniques sponge and my It Cosmetics foundation brush. Each method ended in the same result, coverage that was patchy, drying and clung to every pore as if its life depended on it. I actually had to wash my face and start over every time. So, if you have 40+ skin prone to dryness I would stay far away from this. I tried it with and without my trust primers and it just simply did not work. I got it from Amazon so maybe it was an old batch. I don't know but I know I'll stick with my Missha bb cream for light coverage.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is just ok. They need more colors. I got the medium and I looked as white as a ghost. I'm going to retry over the winter to see if I can get it to match right. I am not very dark this is just too light.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried the fairest shade of this CC. But it just does not do the trick. I wanted a sheer, luminous and moisturizing finish: the good skin/no makeup look. But this does not deliver that. It is thick, feels goopy on your skin and looks artificial. Also does not last the day, makes skin grayish and dry by the end of the day (I think a good BB/CC/TM should make your skin look better by the end of the day). It so thick and covering that when I realized I did not want to use this on my whole face I tried using it as an under-eye concealer: bad idea! The formula is so drying that it made under eye area crepey. For reference, I put this CC on top of a moisturizing serum and a moisturizer.

UPDATE: after changing my beauty regime I tried this again. Still was not happy with it. The color is too dark for me, it doesnt sink in nicely and feels greasy on my skin. I so wanted to like this. :(

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wish I had tried a sample first -- I never would have purchased. I wanted something light, dewy, kind of my skin but better and this stuff just sank into my pores and fine lines and felt kind of dirty. I washed it off immediately and then tried it again another day after moisturizing and priming my skin -- same problem. I honestly don't know why there are so many great reviews for it -- but I'm glad it works for someone.

I have pretty good skin with minor redness and just wanted a light cover base that corrects color and blends into the skin without being obvious. I'll have to keep looking -- so far my favorite is Missha signature real bb cream, but it's not perfect either.

This was a disappointment. I have combination skin, leaning towards oiliness. When I first applied this CC cream I thought it was okay - not wonderful, but okay. However, it did not wear well throughout the day. Rather than sort of melding with my skin, it just sat on top and looked a bit cakey and pasty.
It's not the worst product I've ever used, but I can't rate it 3 lippies. 2 1/2 would be about right if that were an option.
I prefer sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers that leave a dewy finish.
I was not happy to see that it contains the chemical sunscreen octinoxate either.
I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I couldn't use this stuff because the color match was off. People who can get a color match seem to really like it so it would be nice if Lumene expanded the color range.

My skin is very oily with large pores and I'm prone to breakouts and clogged pores but my skin is usually not very sensitive. I also want to say I did not like the bb cream from this brand, the medium shade of that was so orange and it just felt gross on my face. This cc cream was much better, I had it in medium and the shades are not comparable at all to the bb. This cc in medium was much lighter than the medium in bb, it took away all my redness and discoloration and matched my light skin tone. I loved that. I wish I could have continued wearing it, but it was irritating my skin, especially over time. My skin developed breakouts in places I don't normally get them, more clogs than usual, dry red weird patches all over both cheeks, and overall my skin just looked unhealthy. It also accentuates any dry patches you may have, so please exfoliate. Lastly, it has a very noticeable fragrance. All in all I liked the coverage but I can't rate it high as it just didn't agree with my skin at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I am very pale and my skin has a lot of discoloration and redness and on top of that, dry spots and oiliness, so this product was really put into a test. To be honest I seriously dislike the colour range. It only has a few shades and even the lightest one of them is way too dark for my skin. What I do like about this product is the fresh, glowing look. Unfortunately it only lasts fresh-looking for only 3-4hours on my oily skin, but then again, so do almost every other bb and cc- creams I've tried through the years.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This works wonderful on my oily forehead. It keeps oil at bay throughout the day and does a great job at evening my skin tone and looking natural. It also feels very nice going on and I love the smell. Most importantly, this has faded my red acne scars very quickly which is the main reason I continue to use it.

Unfortunately I can't use this on the rest of my face as it is too dry and this accentuates dryness. I might try it all over my face again in summer.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As much as western BB creams go, this is more like a foundation, less like a tinted moisturizer. It is fairly difficult to blend, fairly yellow and the lightest shade (which usually is a match for me in regards of Lumene) is too dark. It's not bad, but it ain't that great either.