Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55

4.5

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wear this every day; it is soooo nice! It's hydrating, and makes my skin look younger. I hope they never discontinue this! The light shade is perfect for my fair skin.

Excellent. Lovely consistency, high level of pigmentation for medium coverage undiluted, that is easily diluted for sheerer coverage with oil or moisturizer. Works well with or without primer. Very very VERY slight oxidation, only in very warm weather; barely noticeable (I am obsessive about oxidation!). Does not settle into lines.

My skin is dry and fair - colour light perfect in Winter or Summer warmed up to custom degree with bronzer for the season at hand.

No odour; tube with very controllable pointed opening for easy dispensing.

Hope they never stop making this - it is the perfect base on it's own or for concealer/ heavier spot application of foundation if this is how you roll.

HG. Only others that begin to compare are IT CC and Dr. Jart.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this in "light" and it's perfect for my pale, scandinavian skin in the summer. Wouldn't be able to use it wintertime because it would be too dark and dry. It also oxidize after a couple of hours, but it's not too bad and I doesn't show too much if I put some more powder on top of it.

This was a disappointment. I have combination skin, leaning towards oiliness. When I first applied this CC cream I thought it was okay - not wonderful, but okay. However, it did not wear well throughout the day. Rather than sort of melding with my skin, it just sat on top and looked a bit cakey and pasty.
It's not the worst product I've ever used, but I can't rate it 3 lippies. 2 1/2 would be about right if that were an option.
I prefer sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers that leave a dewy finish.
I was not happy to see that it contains the chemical sunscreen octinoxate either.
I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I just love this stuff--it lasts all day , and does not make me break out!!! I have pale skin, and found the light shade was a perfect match, and coverage light to medium--I have good skin so I really don't need much coverage, but it would work well for others who do need more. I love the fact that there is spf in it, or I would not buy it--It is great for my skin--I would recommend this to any one, as I have found this is the best cc that I have bought yet!!!

I've never used a BB or CC product, and I didn't know what to expect. After seeing the prices in the drugstore and online at Sephora, I decided to see what I could find on ebay. In my opinion, this is nothing more than a tinted moisturizer and I wasn't expecting anything more or less.

I ordered "light", and paid less than half. Light is a great color match for my skintone, which is fair and yellow orange in tone. This is a perfect for daytime coverage, but I do need to add concealer on a few areas of my face. I don't find this product to be gloppy and it doesn't give me a whitish or ghost like appearance. I've been using it for about two weeks and I haven't noticed any changes to my skin, but as I mentioned, I'm not expecting anything. I'd say its worth the nine dollars I paid for it and I'll definitely buy this again.

I generally love Lumene products. They are natural and feel good on my skin. This was a bit of a surprise. Unlike the citrus and floral smell of their other creams, this cc cream has a medicinal smell which fortunately dissipates after a few minutes. It has a chalky feeling on, worse than Ponds bb which I thought was pretty chalky. Worse, it comes in only two colors, light and medium. I am a W3 and chose medium and although the color is close, there is something off about tone that makes me look ashen. It does make my blotchy freckled skin look even but I haven't noticed any tremendous improvement in my skin from wearing it. No breakouts or irritation either, on the plus side. Also on the plus side, it lasted all day unlike most bbs. If you happen to match the color/tone, then it may work for you!

I have been using and loving the Lumene BB cream for a while. Recently I purchased the CC cream to see how it compares. For me, the CC cream in the lightest shade is a better (almost perfect) match. The BB cream in light was just a bit too dark.
The CC cream is also more matte than the BB cream. I have oily skin, so this is a plus for me also.
No breakouts with either product to my sensitive skin...Yay!
The price of the BB cream and the CC cream is the same...however, there is significantly MORE product in the BB cream tube. (1.7 oz compared to 1 oz.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ditto every GOOD thing that has been posted about this product! I have been using it approx. 2 months w/o breakouts!! I have SUPER sensitive skin. I am so happy to have found this CC cream. I was using tarte BB tinted treatment in medium. I am blonde w/ blue eyes med to light & the color is quite nice. Try it!!! if you're looking for something w/ a bit of coverage, sunscreen & doesn't cause break outs!!

Yay - finally a CC cream w/ some pigment and coverage!! :) I purchased in light = perfect color for me. For reference, I'm:

EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light; Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory; Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff; Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude; EL Double Wear = Desert Beige (fall/winter); Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque;Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair.

This lasts all day on me w/out a primer and I don't have to layer and layer it on OR supplement with another foundation.

On cloudy winter days (I don't go outside in winter much), I skipped my SS, but the rest of the time, even though this has spf 20, I still use SS (I'm paranoid about my melasma worsening).

No breakouts, covers my mild rosacea, mild melasma and occasional monthly breakouts beautifully. Applied w/ my BB or Real Techniques Miracle spongy thing, I have very pretty skin :)