Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 36-43

4.5

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Purchased it as a blind buy at Ulta at a clearance price of $3.75 which was awesome
Tube shape is good , has a fine point dispenser. Dispenses a little amount at one time- which is good. I like it better than other brands like estee lauder. I apply it using fingertips and it goes on well. It takes a few minutes to settle into your skin, but after that gives the skin a dewy finish.
The retail price (almost 14.99?) is on the expensive side, but I think I like it enough to buy it again when i run out of it

Best BB/CC cream I've tried! I'm a NC15 and the Lumene BB light was a little dark for me so I also bought the Light CC which is a better match.

Nice medium coverage but it feels light on skin and doesn't settle into lines & pores, dries quickly, soo easy to apply. Great finish with a slight luminous finish which is perfect!