Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.6

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this but it was just awful for me. I gave it a fair shot and tried it on 4 separate occasions. I tried using my fingers, a damp real techniques sponge and my It Cosmetics foundation brush. Each method ended in the same result, coverage that was patchy, drying and clung to every pore as if its life depended on it. I actually had to wash my face and start over every time. So, if you have 40+ skin prone to dryness I would stay far away from this. I tried it with and without my trust primers and it just simply did not work. I got it from Amazon so maybe it was an old batch. I don't know but I know I'll stick with my Missha bb cream for light coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this. I bought this over the summer. I tried it once and thought I didn't like it. Since then it has just been laying in my makeup drawer.

Yesterday, I decided to give it another try. I have the light shade, and I mixed it 50/50 with the lightest shade of Cargo Liquid Foundation. And it's perfect! I've used it this way twice now.

I don't really have any skin problems or wrinkles, but I'm getting older. I just don't think my skin looks as young as it used to. I do feel that this makes me look younger. The coverage is prefect and it gives me that lit from within glow.

I love this product! It is the best drug store Bb or CC cream I've ever tried. Been using this for a few years. It blends well, has staying power, and feels light on your skin. I have tried SO MANY expensive BB and CC creams and was disappointed but this one is so worth every penny! Give it a try if you're looking for a natural looking and long lasting makeup.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is just ok. They need more colors. I got the medium and I looked as white as a ghost. I'm going to retry over the winter to see if I can get it to match right. I am not very dark this is just too light.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried the fairest shade of this CC. But it just does not do the trick. I wanted a sheer, luminous and moisturizing finish: the good skin/no makeup look. But this does not deliver that. It is thick, feels goopy on your skin and looks artificial. Also does not last the day, makes skin grayish and dry by the end of the day (I think a good BB/CC/TM should make your skin look better by the end of the day). It so thick and covering that when I realized I did not want to use this on my whole face I tried using it as an under-eye concealer: bad idea! The formula is so drying that it made under eye area crepey. For reference, I put this CC on top of a moisturizing serum and a moisturizer.

UPDATE: after changing my beauty regime I tried this again. Still was not happy with it. The color is too dark for me, it doesnt sink in nicely and feels greasy on my skin. I so wanted to like this. :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow this is an amazing product, especially for the price. I use it as my weekend foundation when I don't need to look too perfect/professional. I have this in the shade Light and it matches my NC15 skin perfectly. It has sheer-light coverage so I only use it on good skin days, but even then I need to go in with concealer to even out post-acne red areas. The shade is fairly neutral, leaning a bit warm. This has a moist, creamy texture and is probably best for regular - dry skin. The finish is dewy, but not greasy-looking, and I love that it doesn't smell like sunscreen (it has a light floral fragrance that dissipates almost instantly). I wear this over my regular sunscreen/moisturizer because I don't wear enough of it for reliable sun protection. My favorite thing about this product is that it doesn't cause any issues for me -- no acne, no clogs, no irritation -- and for my finicky skin (sensitive/dry/rosacean), that truly is a miracle. This also lasts all day and looks the same at 6 p.m. as it did when I applied it at 9 a.m. I remove it easily with my HG cleanser (REN Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk) and Shiseido cotton pads. I found this on eBay for $7.98 USD with free shipping -- for that price, you can't beat it. Highly recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it!!! I so wish I would have bought this sooner. I've tried every BB, CC, DD, high-end, low-end cream out there. I kept holding off on this one because the Lumene BB was way too dark for me even in the light shade. The CC actually runs a little light so I have the medium which I think is a perfect match for my NC20 skin. (I'm never a medium shade in anything). This blends smoothly, covers well but makes my skin just look good. Not too matte, not too dewey. It also feels like nothing on my skin. If you have really dry skin, you may need moisturizer underneath but this has been great so far over the summer.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wish I had tried a sample first -- I never would have purchased. I wanted something light, dewy, kind of my skin but better and this stuff just sank into my pores and fine lines and felt kind of dirty. I washed it off immediately and then tried it again another day after moisturizing and priming my skin -- same problem. I honestly don't know why there are so many great reviews for it -- but I'm glad it works for someone.

I have pretty good skin with minor redness and just wanted a light cover base that corrects color and blends into the skin without being obvious. I'll have to keep looking -- so far my favorite is Missha signature real bb cream, but it's not perfect either.

Best BB/CC cream I've tried! I'm a NC15 and the Lumene BB light was a little dark for me so I also bought the Light CC which is a better match.

Nice medium coverage but it feels light on skin and doesn't settle into lines & pores, dries quickly, soo easy to apply. Great finish with a slight luminous finish which is perfect!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is great. I mean really, really great. I have light to medium skin tone (medium in the summer), pretty neutral with olive undertones. I this in the shade medium in & it's perfection. I've been looking for something to use in the winter while I'm paler. My skin is in pretty good shape but in the winter I can see the blackheads around my nose, the redness, some dark spots on my checks etc. I usually use mineral powder but this year my skin is so dry I feel like it's highlighting little wrinkles & it's definitely settling into my flaky dry skin, not cute. But even with the dry skin I have to blot twice a day - true combination, dehydrated skin.

Enter Lumene - I was debating the BB cream & came across reviews for this. Found it at CVS for $14.99, not bad. This is exactly what I needed! It provides build able coverage without looking mask-y, adjusts to my skin tone. The finish is not matte to the point of accentuating lines & dryness, but it is still pore less, ad satin-y. It takes nothing, I mean the smallest amount of product to give a great veil of finish. The tube even has a tiny nozzle where the product comes out so no wasting it, no bacteria getting in. I apply with my fingers or Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, set with MUFE HD powder & have worn it for several weeks now. It hasn't broken me out & has been through many 12+ hour days including rehearsals & sweat at the gym - looks great. I live at high altitude so SPF is always a bonus but I would not count on it as your only protection. You won't use enough product to provide it! I'll try the BB in the summer for lighter coverage, Lumene has a new customer!

In the past I tried NARS Radiant Creme Concl. which settled into lines under my eyes & I could visibly see pooling in pores around my nose. I used Boscia BB last summer which has a pretty finish but I could always see it on my skin, it didn't work in like this does. The Lumene just looks like my skin, not foundation-y at all. Boscia also broke me out a little bit. I also tried Maybelline's Fit Me. I like it under my eyes alright, but I like Lumene better on the rest of my face & I'm getting a lot more product for my money.