Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.5

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow what a find in drugstore segment! It covers oh so well, stays all day, doesn't irritate rosacea affected areas, flows around the face seamlessly, polishes dry bits and so on! I do not rely on it as sun protection but it foundation should not be the only dog thing anyway. It is perfect on top of my Paula's Choice sun protection. Colors are superb too!

Love this CC Cream and use it every day. It covers uneven skin tone so well that I don't need any additional coverage from concealer. Yet the result is so natural that it looks really fresh and dewy. I use the lighter of the two shades available in the US (http://www.lumene.com/us/face/time-freeze/cc-anti-age-color-correcting-cream) for winter and mix it up with the darker shade during the summer.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Before purchasing, i read a whole lot of reviews on this product and found devoted fans and those who said the product made them look worse than they could have:) Either way, since i am very curious when it comes to makeup and because my search for the perfect' foundation is unending, i decided to give it a try. A bit about my skin and what i, thus, expected from this product. i have relatively fair skin, not pale but always withing the the 1st or 2nd shade of every foundation color range. I have combination skin with redness on my cheeks and somewhat visible pores in the T-zone.What I expected, then, was something that would even out my skin tone, would not accentuate the pores and help me combat oily T-zone for as long as possible. Now on to what i've discovered:

1) I have the light shade which matches my skin tone well. I would actually say that the color they show on the tube is almost identical to what you find inside (what a surprise:))

2) application is pretty easy and it absorbs easily. I tried it with my hands only and I am curious to see whether applying it wish a brush will make any differece. ATTENTION: on the tube it says 'apply on moisturizer' so it does have a tendency to accentuate some dry spots or rougher areas on your skin. When applied on moisturizer, this problem is solved (at least, it worked for me).

3) it does even out skin tone and covered redness well. In fact, i would say that coverage is that of a good foundation; however, this has downsides as well-on my skin, at least, this also means it doesn't look as lightweight and natural as I would have expected from a CC cream.

4) i do see some glow in it but a pleasant one-not glittery

5) the disappointing part for me is that although it doesn't accentuate fine lines (which quite a number of reviewers mentioned), it doesnt cover my pores either and as for oil control, i 'start to shine' in about couple hours (that's after having used powder on the top)

Overall, though, since i haven't come across a product that would both control shine and not dry out my skin and make me look like I am wearing a mask, this is a pretty good value for the money. Also, though of you who found the lightest shade of Lumene BB Cream too orange, this one, fortunately, has nothing orange or beige in it whatsoever. I can see this work much better for someone who has normal skin, because the formula IS quite good and if my T-zone didn't bother me that much, i would have repurchased this.

Hope this was helpful!

I purchased this CC product after reading the reviews here and on Ulta's website. I have tried so many different BB/CC creams from high end (Dior) to Asian to my trusty Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer drugstore product.

I have Ok skin with large pores that get clogged easily and oily tzone. My biggest gripes in the BB/CC world are the color selections, oiliness and they don't stay put. So far my favorite combo I've tried is the NHSE mixed with Skin79 pink. I mix the two together because I don't like the heaviness of the Skin79 by itself, and the NHSE has retinol in it which helps keep my skin clear and antiaging. I have tried for weeks to buy the Skin79 and it's been out (I only buy from their site so it's reputable) so I got fed up and looked for something else. Enter Lumene CC.

I got the medium and light in a BOGO sale from ulta so that I could mix the two together depending on my summer skin tone. I was very impressed with the liquid, silky texture that came out and the strong pigment. So many others seem to get washed out. This one performed very well, and STAYED which for me was a plus. I also haven't had any breakouts which is nice.

I would compare the texture to Dior's Hydralife which is saying alot! Hydralife was a little better (it should be for the $50 price tag) but where this far excelled was the color and the matte finish with a nice glow. If you are dry skinned, you might need to apply a heavier moisturizer because this one did not moisturize much. I highly recommend this and might just be my new go-to.

I have only used Laura mercies radiance primer before this. The lumene cc cream is AMAZING in comparison. No oiliness, coverage and actual correction of the redness around my nose. Luminizing in a healthy, I just worked out kinda way. Not shiny. Sometimes I just wear this as my foundation. Light and perfect. Pick it up on sale at ulta or cvs. I will not ever be without a tube of this cc cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot leave the house w/out foundation...acne, acne scars, redness, blotchiness, etc. I have been dying to find a BB or CC cream that would allow me to be a little less "high maintenance." I tried Garnier BB cream - pretty much useless. After reading reviews on MUA, I gave this a shot. It feels and applies like moisturizer, but covers surprisingly well. Takes me 1 min to cover my face (as opposed to a lengthy foundation application and blending session) and it requires no effort on my part. Looks like I'm not wearing makeup, but in a good way. Looks like my skin, only better. Lasts all day. Makes me feel awesome about my skin, and I hate my skin! I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and have yet to break out after wearing this every day for a week. Typically, I will break out after one day with an offending product. I am a product junkie, and will likely still try other BB/CC creams, but this will be the product that that I compare all others to, and I'll be surprised if I find something I like nearly as well as this! Love!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You get a very small tube of product and the light shade is lighter than the BB version. The finish is dewy, so it works for dry skin, but to me it sits on top of your skin and is harder to blend than their BB cream. This is still far better than most drugstore brands, though! I'd only buy it with coupons or at Ulta where you can at least get beauty reward points.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this, and this is the first US BB or CC I can say that about.
I ended up buying this after I saw that the BB was #1 rated on this site. I checked to make sure they were cruelty free and not sold in China, and then headed to CVS with my coupon.
I tried out the BB in medium and it was orange, but this CC cream in medium was a perfect match for my fair skin. The light seemed too light. I ended up paying around $10.50 for it which isn't bad compared to $14.99. My only complaint is that I have only used it for a week and already it is feeling airy and empty. It's a pretty tiny tube, and it seems to have even less product inside than it appears.
But it applies easily and evenly to match my skin tone and covers up red marks easily. I tried it on the scratches from work on my hands. It lasts a few hours and doesn't make my skin feel heavy, greasy, or suffocated. It is how a BB/CC cream should be. Light and airy with good coverage. I will purchase this again.