Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.5

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Great product. Gives a good coverage, leaves a smooth feeling, feels light on the skin. My sensitive skin didn't feel dried out or irritated. Perhaps not the most longwearing, but doesn not grease for about 10 hours or so.

This is a really, really nice product. It covers redness extremely well, it hydrates, it gives a beautiful, youthful glow without making your skin look super oily and it lasts all day. I've worn this product for a year straight and repurchased it a couple of times. It's very buildable as well and never makes your skin look cakey. The only reason I switched from this to the Lumene Blur Foundation (which has a matte finish but still gives you that glow) is because I started getting a bit self concious about my acne scars (the pitted kind) and glowy products generally tend to draw attention to such areas, but otherwise I think I'd be wearing this product for the rest of my life. I was so pleased with it. It doesn't fill up your pores for a more even skin texture like the Lumene Blur Foundation, however, so if that is a big concern of yours then I would suggest to maybe wear a primer. I don't wear primers generally and I didn't find this to be such a big problem.

This is my HG CC cream. Now, it's the *only* cc cream that I've used but I don't see myself looking for a new one anytime soon.
I have olive skin with frequent redness and I use the medium shade.
After a heavy layer of moisturizer, I put on my primer and follow with this cc cream. I've tried putting it on without primer and it was horrible, but I have large pores so perhaps others may skip that step. I pat/rub it on with my fingers because I find it works much better for me than using a brush or a sponge. The cream looks like it's just sitting on my skin, but then it blends in beautifully. With a little bit of concealer, it actually provides decent coverage without looking like foundation covering your face. I seal it in with a bit of powder to make sure it stays on all day.
Thankfully, I don't break out from this as it is a relatively light cream.

I have been Lumene's CC's biggest fan for about 2 years now. I think it’s the most underrated cosmetics brand out there. But I don’t mind, as if they get more hyped, prices will jump too :D. This is the BEST CC cream I have ever tried. I have been using this product religiously for 2 years now, winter and summer and it has never failed me.
Read more about my skin type and how I use it, coverage and lasting on my blog here : http://veroniccapopova.com/best-cc-cream-for-pale-skin-lumene-cc-review/

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I always tend to go back to this after trying other foundations. I know I can relay to this to get the job done. The coverage is great and I like how it leaves a beautiful glow, even after a little powder. I just wish that there was a bigger variety of shades, because even though the light is okay for me (especially in summer), but I'm so fair that it could be a little lighter. Despite that I have absolutely no complains.

This is one of my TOP base products.
My favourites are 1. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, 2.Lumene CC 3. Lancome Photogenic 4.Givenchy Teint Couture Balm

It's a winner considering it's price. I like products that give me luminous finish. This differs from other because it's texture is really thin but the final finish is very beautiful . It still manages to give that lit from within skin look. I love it so much. I'm not my 5th tube!!!

It's so easy to apply it, the texture glides easily. I apply with my fingers. The coverage is light-medium/moderate-medium.

My HG! Ive tried many foundations on a search for the perfect one and stumbled onto this one. I like a medium coverage and this feels so light on the skin yet it covers everything. I have fair skin with freckles and have the light shade and it is a perfect match. I like a more yellow tint to cover redness; while this is more of a neutral/pink, it looks just like skin. I can even skip concealer because the coverage is surprisingly so amazing. Very natural looking, lightly moisturizing. My skin loves it, it feels so healthy, and it's cleared up my skin/pores drastically from previous "heavier" foundations. I had no idea a cc cream would do it all for me. Just bought my second tube today. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product quick one day just to have something easy to work, and wow. I was really surprised how good it was! It lasts all day, it covers BUT it doesn't feel like you have makeup, and it looks absolutely NATURAL. I almost forgot i was wearing it the first days. Really amazing. I'm buying it one more time!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As much as western BB creams go, this is more like a foundation, less like a tinted moisturizer. It is fairly difficult to blend, fairly yellow and the lightest shade (which usually is a match for me in regards of Lumene) is too dark. It's not bad, but it ain't that great either.

HG CC Cream. Not sticky, absorbs perfectly, not matte but not too dewey, and the fair tone is perfect for my skin. Absorbs completely with medium coverage that corrects tone well.