Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great product! I use it as regular foundation, I'm not into full coverage since my skin is very dry (even though it could give medium coverage if you build it up, im sure) - this is very hydrating and gives my skin amazing glow.
It does get a bit cakey in the cheek/mouth transition area if I dont exfoliate about once or twice a week. But thats probably just my skin being a bastard. I also apply with my fingers and that works really well.
The amount of light shades is excellent. I wear the lightest shade in winter, and my shade (neutral/pink) is usually hard to find. Also such a great price! Thanks Lumene :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I am very pale and my skin has a lot of discoloration and redness and on top of that, dry spots and oiliness, so this product was really put into a test. To be honest I seriously dislike the colour range. It only has a few shades and even the lightest one of them is way too dark for my skin. What I do like about this product is the fresh, glowing look. Unfortunately it only lasts fresh-looking for only 3-4hours on my oily skin, but then again, so do almost every other bb and cc- creams I've tried through the years.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this CC cream a lot!

I have the color light and I think it's good for me although I feel like it's changing pretty much after your skin tone. It gives a nice dewy look, even though I set it with a powder for it to last longer, it looks great with out too. It doesn't feel thick or sticky on the skin, and it doesn't break me out. The price is OK, could be cheaper. The packaging is OK too, if you buy a new one it tends to come out a bit too much since it's so full. I'd prefer a pump, but CC-creams often comes in tubes. I'd buy this again! Perfect for a natural every day look, maybe not the most high covering CC-cream for your party night but definitely good and worth the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love this product! I have mostly dry skin with some acne and scars, and this does a really good job of covering that while still being light. The lightest shade is a little dark, but it blends really well and I use a lighter powder to set it during the summer when I'm a little oily. It also lasts all day until I remove it easily with Simple micellar water and a cotton pad. 5 lippies from me!

Love the product, but the lightest shade isn't light enough. Do not stays matte, but leave the skin very skin looking and it covers really good.