J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Dark age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I am on a fragrance kick and I work at a department store which has been carrying a lot of discounted perfumes lately for a nice price. This is one of those perfumes I've heard so much about but couldn't exactly pinpoint. I knew tons of girls I know who love it, so if I don't like it, I can just give it away, and I'd only be out $15.
Glow is a pleasant perfume. It's light and a floral/musk blend. It's soft and lingers. But it doesn't blow me away, and for me fragrances should have a "wow" factor. I do have a bottle of Clinique's Happy around for the days I do not want to smell too overpowering, but I've decided I don't need another "safety" scent. Glow is a fragrance I find hard to believe has such a cult following because it seems so plain to me.
I've always found the bottle horrendously tacky as well, even when it first came out in the early/mid 2000s. The dinky necklace/bracelet around that awkwardly shaped bottle is just a crime against all the beautiful bottles out in the world right now.

on 6/7/2008 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i always got compliments when i wore this.....initially i did not like the smell but towards the end it kinda grew on me...

on 12/1/2007 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't buy this, but since my roommmate had it, I decided to give it a try. It smelled good enough from the bottle. But the drydown scent was hideous. I wanted to puke.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I dont mind the bottle or the scent but I would not buy it. My friend got it as a gift and many people said it smelled like very expensive Dial hand soap.

Popular Fragrances