J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.2

on 8/8/2012 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have to agree with the other reviewers that I wear Glow because it has a clean, soapy smell and makes me feel clean all day. I especially like to wear it during the summer. Even if I have been sweating a little, I still smell like I just showered. Also, I have received more compliments on this than any other perfume I wear. So, I guess it goes with my body chemistry. The funny thing is I could not stand it when I first bought it and I let the bottle just sit on my dresser for nearly half a year, then I started using it more and more and it has become one of my favorite perfumes that I will keep for use.

on 8/14/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

First, I don't want to be a celebrity. I could care less about that end of a fragrance, the composition is what it is. This fragrance is one that I go back to because it is very wearable, clean, and warm at the same time according to my skin chemistry. Being a crazy fragrance opportunist that I am, I have tried high end to uber low end scents, just for the experience.
This scent is the right amount of citrus, earthiness, and muskiness on me that I love to wear. It's because of all those scents wear close to my skin, that I enjoy it. Some reviewers equate this scent to baby powder and I don't get that, at all with this. Your skin chemistry either works or doesn't with a fragrance, and thankfully mine does seem to work well with this scent. The celebrity category is one that is highly unimaginative, generic, and almost always fruity, so this is within itself whether or not equated with a "Fly Girl" smells great without the celebrity genre attached.

on 8/19/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

You know how your Grandma or your Great Aunt always smells powdery? I think this is the powdery fragrance meant for younger girls. Personally, I'm not into that type of scent, but if you like that, then this is for you.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I really wanted to like this. Too bad I didn't. It smells like sun screen or like the reviewer before me said, bug repellent...a very chemical smell. It's appalling. I don't know why anyone would want to smell like this.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm on a soapy scent kick again and have renewed my search for shower-fresh fragrances. I previously avoided Glow like the plague because I usually abhor celebrity scents. When I heard that Glow smells like soap, I rushed out to Ulta to give it a try. Maybe I'd been missing out on a good thing. I wore it all day and came to the conclusion that it does indeed smell like soap: a generic, harsh bathroom hand soap. It also smells like bug repellent; I wish I had a bottle of this stuff the other day when I was working in the garden. I so wanted to like this that I tried it again at Bon-Ton. No difference; there is something definitely "off" about this perfume. This is no just-stepped-out-of-the-shower scent. If I smelled like this when I got out the shower, I'd step right back in. Plus, the bottle is cheap looking, IMHO. For those looking for good soapy scents, try Philosophy's Pure Grace or Clean's Lather.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I received this as a gift about 4 years ago and loved it.My preference in scents has changed but this is still one of my favorites

on 12/29/2008 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my HG fragrances. I think this is one of those hit or miss perfumes where you either love it or hate it. It's a very feminine and floraly scent and I always get compliments when I wear it. You don't really need a lot - I usually spray all over twice and it's enough to last for hours.

on 11/21/2008 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Smells like an old crazy cat lady.

on 7/13/2008 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

At first I really wanted this perfume (by that time Jennifer was my idol, I still like her, just not so much) I even was going to buy it, but I received it as a gift... and ended up giving it away, is not a bad fragance, is soft and nice, but not for me, I never got to like the scent thats why i gave it three lippies.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

A Musty Armpit with a Lemon Squirted on it. Smells...warm and dirty. I pefer cool and fresh. Begged my mom to never wear it again, now she wears DKNY Delicious or Chanel...a WORLD of difference.

Popular Fragrances