J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
J. Lo Glow

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

She is a very pretty girl, with great cheekbones and a warm smile. But this fragrance is yuk!

She said she was inspired by the scent after we shower, a soap like scent.

Yes it does smells of soap and nothing else. You better off just go for a shower and use Dove soap. Cheaper and more pleasant for our nose.

Nothing special, not turning any heads, not uplifting, a meh fragrance.

on 10/28/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I was prepared to hate this, however, it is not as bad as I had anticipated. It is too soapy for my taste, but I did not find it to smell like insecticide like some people have noted.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this a very long time ago when it first came out and I just wanna say Im such a big fan of hers. I love the bottle its gorg and so is she but this stuff smells awful to me. It smells like sweet urine idk
overall rating-1
price-2
packaging-5 love the bottle
buy again-nope

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. It's so cheap, but it smells so clean and fresh. Tyra Banks also admits to loving this scent. It's very fresh and soapy.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know that I'd really want a bottle of this but I cannot understand the bad reviews or anyone saying it's strong or old lady smelling. This fragrance has got to be the lightest, least strong frangrance I've ever smelled. I get clean, soapy smell. I think for someone that wants a very light scent they can wear anywhere, this is it. Of course I suppose that any perfume could have a bad reaction on someone, but I seem to be the worst for "turning" a scent into YUCK and this was not one of those fragrances that turned on me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is a unique, soft, clean, slighty sweet powdery scent... Gorgeous fragrance and beautiful bottle. This perfume has a long shelf life. If you like scents that are soft, sweet, and powdery, you'll love Glow. It's sexy that way.

on 1/19/2010 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I initially really liked this scent. It does smell clean - a bit like soap, imo. It is long lasting but I quickly grew bored with this scent. Imo, I don't feel this scent is extraordinary but it's not a bad smelling fragrance.

on 10/24/2009 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Luv this scent..imo its nice,light,fresh and very long lasting. A must have in my perfume collection=)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I like it. Actually I'm on my third bottle. It's all about chemistry and it does work with mine and makes me feel feminine and fresh. The bottle is gorgeous IMO. A nice staple for me.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm