J. Lo Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

3.0

OK,so ... I tried and (still am) to find my 'signature' perfume and i tested really a lot perfumes...But something made me buy this one ...NICE BOOTLE MAYBE? or the price? i got it for 35euros....And of course the smell...it is clean - fresh -maybe sunscreeny? and a nice overal smell not overpowering...
I think i am happy with it for now.

on 5/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

This was my first perfume ever and it's just a go to. It's clean, fresh, musky, and close to the skin fragrance. Men love it.

on 2/7/2013 5:48:00 PM

I was obsessed with this smell when I was in high school. Somehow the allure of it went away after that. This is too powdery/musky smelling for my taste now. The smell lasts a while. so once you spray, you are committed until your next shower. This is more of a summer/spring scent. After owning the same bottle for the last two years, I have come to the conclusion that this is not the most flattering scent over time. The prdouct is just average.

on 1/8/2012 6:21:00 AM

This is an incredibly strong soapy scent. The drydown is a milder version of the opening soapiness and the scent completely disappears in less than an hour. The bottle is tacky. I expected more from JLo.

Overall rating- 5 lippies.

Price- 5 lippies. I am sorry but this is expensive, at least in Sweden. For a 30 ml EDT, it kinda burns a hole in your pocket if you're on a student budget.

Packaging quality- 4 lippies. This is what CK one's packaging would look if it were 'a girly girl' :) i like the frosted glass, and the shape, but i hate the tacky J.Lo chain. ripped it off asap.

would i buy it- hell yes.

I love this scent because it smells like lilies, as in lily of the valley. plain and simple.

it's clean, demure, fresh yet floral in a 'strong' way, not overpowering at all. it doesn't smell like 'old lady' flowers, strong roses or patchouli. not to mention this fragrance is the first celebrity fragrance I've tested that doesn't smell like shampoo, bubblegum or blueberry juice leftovers.

J.Lo really surprised me, more than i managed to surprise myself taking into account this fragrance has been around since the early 2000's and i never even bothered to sniff it- due to the aforementioned celebrity fragrance prejudice. silly me.

No celebrity fragrance will be as special and classy as this one. you can swing it for anything for that matter, since it doesn't have that pungent, sugary scent of anything 'famous' that's currently available on the market. Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss, Britney, Paris, Christina, Jessica, Eva Longoria, whatever else you can think of, they ALL either smell bad or identical, sometimes both. not this one. however, all of the other Glow versions smell EXACTLY like Paris' perfumes...or anyone else's for that matter. they smell like fading patchouli (LA Glow), shampoo and flowers (Miami Glow) and something indescribable (Night Glow or after dark or something like that). eew.

i'm not good at describing scents but the first note i felt was a fresh, clean (almost 'cold') laundry scent, immediately followed by an orchestra of white- lily of the valley, that is. with a tiny tiny hint of honey, i'd say, but it can be felt only hours after the application, and at close sniff- so i'd say this would be the bottom note.

I will continue purchasing this because, funnily enough, i haven't found anything on the market, not even high-end, to have the lily of the valley perfume. maybe it's just me, but i love the scent and i think it can be a successful daytime scent as well as a classy yet sexy (very youthful...) nighttime scent. if you don't wanna splurge on some high-end fragrance yet want something that's worth the $, go for this one, ladies.

and no, i definitely do not think it smells like laundry detergent or Dove soap. but well, we're all different so i can't say i am the one who knows what this smells like. what i can be sure about is that this perfume deserves to be tested.

on 5/26/2010 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this scent! Sometimes I just want something simple and this is it. It's fresh, clean and lasts all day! I can smell the top notes and jasmine and yes, it's soapy, but I love it. I hope they never discontinue this.

on 5/16/2010 5:35:00 PM

I absolutely love this scent, my favorite perfume ever! Very feminine, I get a lot of compliments! I also like the bottle very much. It lasted me about 5 years...and I wore a lot.

A must!

on 1/20/2010 7:04:00 PM

Awesome scent! I love the fresh clean smell, and it's the only perfume where I actually love having the scent last on my clothes :)
This is a great scent for those who are more into just wearing deodorant, rather than perfumes (like me :)..otherwise you'll hate it and should go with something strong.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

HG for me. Smells so clean, a bit powdery with a touch of floral I think? Not too sure why people hate it so much. :\

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

At first I was like 'eww!' because it is a weird smell but now it has grown on me I really like it. It kinda has 'Play-Dough' undertones but is also very fresh and summery. A great daytime scent. Very unique smell- so prepare to have it recognised by everyone you walk past! It's a bit like Marmite- as in love it or hate it- not the smell! Pretty bottle too!

Popular Fragrances