J. Lo Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Green
J. Lo Glow

2.8

OK,so ... I tried and (still am) to find my 'signature' perfume and i tested really a lot perfumes...But something made me buy this one ...NICE BOOTLE MAYBE? or the price? i got it for 35euros....And of course the smell...it is clean - fresh -maybe sunscreeny? and a nice overal smell not overpowering...
I think i am happy with it for now.

on 5/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

This was my first perfume ever and it's just a go to. It's clean, fresh, musky, and close to the skin fragrance. Men love it.

on 11/9/2013 10:21:00 AM

I have re-bought this probably seven times. I love it. So light and feminine. Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, and I get embarrassed to tell them. I get headaches from a lot of perfumes, or get tired of them. I've had all the expensive brands and never finish them. This is my go to. Smells like the body oil spring rain.

on 3/23/2013 8:14:00 PM

the first time i tried it was a copy of glow, I liked so I bought the original. I can say now that is one of my favourites perfumes, is suitable for spring and summer...but i love it so much!! is a clean and energy fragance!! so femenine, so powder, and everybody likes when I wear it...it last many hours. I have the big bottle and is a little unconfortable for take it in the bag but i love it anyway and is not expensive. I recommend it

on 3/9/2013 3:33:00 PM

This smell is so musty and unpleasant. I happen to like other J.LO scents but this was a miss for me. I gave this scent to my friend and luckily she liked it. I will not buy again.

on 2/7/2013 5:48:00 PM

I was obsessed with this smell when I was in high school. Somehow the allure of it went away after that. This is too powdery/musky smelling for my taste now. The smell lasts a while. so once you spray, you are committed until your next shower. This is more of a summer/spring scent. After owning the same bottle for the last two years, I have come to the conclusion that this is not the most flattering scent over time. The prdouct is just average.

Well, I wore this when I was 17 and I loved it then, I grew a little and grew away from it, then about a week ago I had an itch to go out and buy it again! and I got a big bottle and I am in love all over again, very fresh, very clean and just lovely all around. It doesn't take much at all for it last all day on me! It smells like a high end fragrance to me nothing cheap about it! I love the bottle as well, it is so pretty. I appreciate jlo's taste in most fragrances for I think her and jessica simpson have the most input on what they want to make and I feel like that is important with a brand. I will never let you go again glow!

on 1/6/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my go to perfume, especially during summer. My sister says I always smell juicy!
I wouldn't say it's a simple fragrance, as I find it surprisingly contradictory. It's fruity, fun, fresh and innocent on one hand, but on the other hand it also has a soft floral sensuality about it.
Glow is one of the few scents however that doesn't morph into something else on me, the dry down is almost the same as when I first put it on. I like the fact is lasts all day and the silage is quite spectacular.
I've been wearing Glow for years and I always receive compliments. I love it :D
Notes of orange, grapefruit, vanilla, musk, orris, jasmine, and iris.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is rare to say I hate a fragrance but this is one of them. It's enveloping in a having allergy attack kind of way. Very floral and musky. Gross.

This is my only celebrity and my only cheap-range perfume I wholeheartedly love and recommend. I tried this one out when it was first released. Memories of this time are quite sweet - I used the sample in my first spring as a student. I remembered the scent favorably for the 10 years later, but somehow as a young adult, I was over drugstore brands of makeup and especially over celebrity fragrances. I'd had my fair share of gifted Gabriela Sabatini and Naomi Campbell scents.

Recently, I rediscovered this one. Somehow, curiosity for it had remained. I now know better what I like compared with then - fresh, citrusy, but also "clean" and slightly powdery scents. The former, I have a few favorites (DKNY woman, some of the Hermes Jardin range, Armani Code for winter), the latter I have not found my perfect scent. I think this affordable perfume is it!

Trying it out and seeing how long it lasted compared with my high end perfumes sold me on it. It starts off very sharp, a bit uncomfortable. It mellows down to a very lovely fresh, powdery, just showered but better scent. And it lasts forever - perfumes last very badly on me, this one I get small glimpses of around 8 hrs after putting it on! Never happens to me with any other perfume. It's love :)