J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.8

on 4/19/2007 5:01:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I think a lot of reviewers can't separate the celebrity from the fragrance and give this fragrance bad marks to vent their dislike. SOOOO...celebrity aside, this is a fantastic fragrance, not powdery, not musky. I love how it is a CLEAN scent, fresh and makes you think of white flowers and soap. If I didn't know it was created by JLo, I would still wear it. It gets TONS of complements since it smells exactly like clean soap--NOT perfume. Hey, even Tyra Banks swears by it, and even gave it some rave reviews on her TV show. I love clean fragrances!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I have nothing against the celebrity name behind this, but this perfume is sooo cheap and you can tell..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So wrong!

Eyes: Violet

My friend has this. Clean and light scent. Not a fan of J.Lo at all. She cant keep marraiges and she is a publicity hog. Anyways, fun scent and good daytime scent. I sprayed it on one day at my friends house. It really clinged to me. Like even after my shower it wouldnt come off. And i got a sore throat. but i really luv how clean it smells and i m impressed that this comes from J.Lo--it doesnt fit her "ghetto-fabulous" or should i say "ghetto-rediculous" attitude. It is a sparkling scent, but i wont buy it.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I must be in the minority on this one because I really like it. Everytime I wear it I always get asked "what are you wearing?" To me it does smell clean, clean and clear and not overly flowery or heavy. Just right. I am not by any means a Jennifer Lopez fan but who cares? I like her perfume thats all. The only thing that bothers me is the bottle - cute yes but awkward to grab sometimes with the long neck.