J. Lo Glow

2.8

on 6/8/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This is a perfume I really like. I'm 56 years old and this perfume reminds me of expensive scented bath soap I might have used years ago. It really does give you a fresh, out of the shower scent that is quite strong and long lasting. Doesn't disappear shortly after spraying it on. It reminds me slightly of another scent I own, Fleur de Rocaille by Caron. But I have to say I like this one better. I find this to be very pleasant and clean smelling. Very wearable. Not overpowering. Very easily could be someone's signature scent. I'm sure this was not originally marketed to my age group but I love it.

on 1/31/2014 1:14:00 AM

YUCK. If you want to smell terrible, buy this. Smells like awful flowers.

on 11/29/2013 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as above people said this perfume smell like soap yes it is. my expectations were so high but its just a crap perfume also its not long lasting the smell will go in seconds never will recomend or buy again

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

JLo Glow is a refreshing, light, delicate floral that's become a frequent flier in my perfume wardrobe. It is a nice change from oriental, fruity-floral, and chypre scents, possessing the same soapy-shower-clean vibe as Lauder's Pleasures or Lancome's Miracle. But it is not stridently soapy or astringent in the least. The pink grapefruit and orange blossom give the right amount of sharpness in the opening, and they quickly mellow to reveal roses, lilies, and soft spring rain. I agree with those who note similarities between Glow and "China Rain" fragrance oils. There's definitely a white-musk base going on here. I don't smell the sandalwood or vanilla at all. It's just easy to wear, whether I'm dressed up or down, and it suits my chemistry very well. One caveat, do NOT over-apply! This wears more like an EDP than an EDT-- two to three sprays is plenty, and you'll get all-day wear. More than that, and you'll get all-day migraines.

on 4/25/2012 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Save your money (Miss Lopez has been riding the cash train long enough now) and get the dupe in CVS or Walgreens. I tested it yesterday and the lasting power was great... I can still smell it on my jacket today. Probably dating myself here, but this reminds me exactly of a scent that Cher put out in the late 80's, called "Uninhibited".

on 1/7/2012 1:41:00 AM

Dear Ms. Lopez,
I've never cared too much for your acting skills or your music. In fact I find you to be down right annoying at times. I think Ben married the right 'jen' as I find you too be too much of a diva and kind of fake...fake hair color, fake tan...nonetheless, I can recognize a nice scent when I smell it. And you did a good job here, or your fragrance team, etc. The price is reasonable and the lasting power is great. It smells soapy, floral, clean, slightly vanillic and powdery. Great for office wear or a casual environment. Used with a light hand this is rather inoffensive and very nice. Especially for the price point and especially if you get a gift set around christmas that usually costs around 29 dollars at rite aid, cvs, etc. The bottle and rinestone bling is kind of tacky, but the juice is good! You did good here jen, now your personal life with men...that's a different story. Lol

Sincerely,

VIA

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I actually love this perfume, I don't know if it's because I just love very sweet things in general that influences it, but I love the musky and sweetness of it. Though many people I know don't like the smell of it whenever I put it on myself they were surprised to find out it was glo as they didn't like it. I guess it depends because everything doesn't smell the same on every person.

on 11/5/2011 2:28:00 AM

I forgot how much I liked J. Lo Glow until I smelled my sister wearing it recently. I found it in a gift pack as the stores are bringing them in for Christmas. It has a cute 5 inch bottle of Glow and a bottle of Love and Glamour (ugh). I'm going to keep the Glow and get rid of the L&G because it's exactly the kind of scent I hate (to me it smells like an old sour dishcloth sprayed with RAID).

I do love Glow because not only is it a sexy bottle, but it's one of the only scents that I can actually smell on my own skin after 5 minutes (unfortunately the same is true of the hated L&G). I have several high end perfumes that I love by Lise Watier, Narciso Rodriguez, Ralph Lauren, and Givenchy - all of them wonderful, but I can't smell them on me after I put them on! I love the white roses/Egyptian musk smell - I'm so happy I found this cute sized bottle because I'll take it with me on my upcoming trip to Egypt.

on 8/24/2011 5:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I smelled this on someone and had to ask what it was cause I'd spent ages thinking, everytime she walks in this room she smells so clean and soapy and just lovely. To me, it has a clean, fresh soapy smell....just someone who is clean and really lovely smelling. I love it.

on 4/19/2011 3:34:00 PM

A nice, clean scent that is a good alternative to the very sweet scents out therer right now. It is a bit more classic (I don't get 'old lady', but then again, I'm not sure what people mean by this expression, seems a rather mean thing to say anyway) because it is powdery and has a rosy smell to it, but enough depth and lasts for a long time.

Popular Fragrances