J. Lo Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.5

No mockery involved, this is actually an impeccable scent to be scattered in the toilet/bathroom. With other lyrics, unless you want to smell like a fresh toilet/bathroom, preserve the liquid from your consecrated body.

on 2/5/2011 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Perfumes are really hard to review, just because everyone has their own favorite smells. I also find that certain perfumes smell different on different people. For me, this perfume smells clean, and a tad musky. I love how the smell of it makes me feel...sexy. I get a lot of compliments from friends and strangers about the perfume, and usually get asked what I'm wearing. So for me, this is my all time favorite perfume!

on 6/9/2010 3:17:00 PM

Nice bottIe, hate the smell!

on 8/19/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

You know how your Grandma or your Great Aunt always smells powdery? I think this is the powdery fragrance meant for younger girls. Personally, I'm not into that type of scent, but if you like that, then this is for you.

The only thing nice about "Glow" is the bottle. This isn't even perfume. It smells like Off bug spray. UGH. I'm sooo glad I got this as a sample.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tried this perfume in miniature size . One word stinks .
Nothing great to rave about this either .
Wouldn't repurchase it .

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this scent since it is light and it is not overpowering. I think that its good if you do want to spend money but I bet if it wasn't JLO it would be less in a drugstore.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Very sexy, clean, warm scent. Perfect for those cold winter months when you need a scent with lasting power--not particularily appropriate for summer, since it can be overbaring.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Fresh powdery scent. Good staying power. Packaging was a nice side treat.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i love this scent. it's particularly a good "everyday" perfume. smells best when sprayed on after a nice, clean shower. i've always have gotten compliments on the smell. i also just started using jennifer lopez's Still - that i love too. Glow is very light - there's a smudgen of aroma without being so over powering. i love it!