J. Lo Glow

2.8

on 12/17/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've worn this perfume for years. (the clear liquid kind)
This was the first perfume I ever owned, the first time I smelled it, I was probably about 12 or 13 and my sister was wearing it and I loved it, so she bought me a gift set for christmas which included the regular size perfume, a smaller travel size and a lotion. I'm 21 years old and I've only worn this perfume, until about a year ago when I ran out and could no longer find it in stores. Luckily, since christmas is coming I finally found a bottle at walmart for $19.
I took it out of the box and gave myself a small spritz to make sure I still liked the smell and oh my god, nostalgia overload. I LOVE the smell of this so much. It's like heaven in a spray bottle. It's a very clean, crisp, and refreshing smell. It reminds me of christmas since that's the only time I can ever find it in stores.
Thankfully, upon purchasing this I found out that my local flea market sells the big bottles for $25. I will continue to buy this for as long as I can find it.
I always get compliments on it, and the smell lasts all day. My boyfriend always tells me how good I smell, and it's just a really nice confidence boost.
The ONLY thing about this product that I think could be a little better is the packaging. I love the look of the bottle, and the little JLO charm but I hate that the bottle is so sleek, because it doesn't hold very much. Oh well, at least it's cheap.
definitely a great purchase if you're looking for a cheap perfume that smells elegant, and not to overpowering.

Edit: I'm not sure why a lot of the people reviewing this are hating on Jlo, she's a very successful woman and I admire her completely. She's an amazing actress, and although she could put her music career to much better use, she is still very talented. Not to mention, she still looks amazing for her age.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's a nice, crisp and clean scent. I wear it but I don't think I pull this off as much as other people I know.

on 4/8/2012 7:24:00 PM

I thought the bottle was cute, but the scent is not pleasing. It reminded me a little of Nair. Not a good scent :(

on 2/21/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the WORST perfume I ever smelt. I bought it thinking it was another one I smelt before (Live), but as soon as I smelt it I knew I had bought the wrong one. I would have kept it if I liked the smell, but it was absolutely disgusting. It smelt like powdered laundry detergent, and not in a good way. It smelt chalky and disgusting. At first I thought it may have been spoiled or something, but then came to the realization that that was just the actual smell of the perfume. Needless to say, I returned it the next day.

on 6/9/2011 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is so strong and so nasty. The lotion for this line is a glitter mess as well.

God help any woman who walks around with this stuff sprayed on them and doesn't feel like a maggot covered 22 year old poodle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It is a great fragrence and has a great smell. I like the glow in the dark one. People comment on it

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been wanting to try this for so long. I remember when it first came out, but I just never tried it. So when I got the chance I figured this would be perfect for me. I found it really is not that amazing. The smell does have a slight baby powder thing which is odd because I would not say that has anything to do with "glow." There is a nice flower smell that I wish was stronger. The bottle I find is actually quite strange. Not really a beautiful bottle. The lasting power on this is very disappointing. I had only been wearing this for about three hours and it had already worn off. I could not detect the scent at all and even my husband said he could not smell anything. The scent is rather fresh although I find it very appropriate for Spring. I really do not see the hype in this product.

on 8/12/2009 11:29:00 PM

I must admit...J.Lo's Glow has nostalgic value for me. This fragrance came out when I was around 14-15 and every time I smell it I am instantly flooded with images of being a goofy kid with no problems/responsibilities; hanging out with my girlfriends and going to the movies on Friday night, etc. Glow was the first celebrity fragrance that really started the trend of celebrity perfumes and I think Jennifer Lopez did a pretty good job. Glow is pure powdery/floral goodness- very fresh and super clean. If strong florals are not your thing, then you will certainly dislike Glow. I get a lot of Iris and Rose from Glow- there is also just a hint of orange, but not much. This is great to put on when you get out of the shower or before you go to bed. Glow is also a *perfect* spring fragrance. I finally broke down and bought a 1.7 oz. bottle at TJMaxx for $19.99 (after going through a bottle back when I was younger). A big plus- I think the bottle is gorgeous minus the JLo emblem at the bottom. I wish it would have been a cursive "glow" emblem personally. Overall, I really like this fragrance and plan on purchasing again and again.

on 7/27/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

'Glow', smells exactly like rose soap. Rose, sandalwood, and musk notes dominate to make a soapy, powder scent. If you like that scent, you've definitely found yourself a winner, however, if you are in the majority, like me, I leave soap for the shower. As a fragrance, theres just no posh sexiness, that I love in perfumes. I want to stand out, feel sexy, be bold and unique, not smell like soap.

on 7/9/2009 1:50:00 PM

Smells like morrisons own window cleaner

Popular Fragrances