J. Lo Glow

2.6

on 12/17/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've worn this perfume for years. (the clear liquid kind)
This was the first perfume I ever owned, the first time I smelled it, I was probably about 12 or 13 and my sister was wearing it and I loved it, so she bought me a gift set for christmas which included the regular size perfume, a smaller travel size and a lotion. I'm 21 years old and I've only worn this perfume, until about a year ago when I ran out and could no longer find it in stores. Luckily, since christmas is coming I finally found a bottle at walmart for $19.
I took it out of the box and gave myself a small spritz to make sure I still liked the smell and oh my god, nostalgia overload. I LOVE the smell of this so much. It's like heaven in a spray bottle. It's a very clean, crisp, and refreshing smell. It reminds me of christmas since that's the only time I can ever find it in stores.
Thankfully, upon purchasing this I found out that my local flea market sells the big bottles for $25. I will continue to buy this for as long as I can find it.
I always get compliments on it, and the smell lasts all day. My boyfriend always tells me how good I smell, and it's just a really nice confidence boost.
The ONLY thing about this product that I think could be a little better is the packaging. I love the look of the bottle, and the little JLO charm but I hate that the bottle is so sleek, because it doesn't hold very much. Oh well, at least it's cheap.
definitely a great purchase if you're looking for a cheap perfume that smells elegant, and not to overpowering.

Edit: I'm not sure why a lot of the people reviewing this are hating on Jlo, she's a very successful woman and I admire her completely. She's an amazing actress, and although she could put her music career to much better use, she is still very talented. Not to mention, she still looks amazing for her age.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible perfume, reminds me of two dollar hand wash and smells extremely soapy.
The perfume is also very heavy and it just really isn't for me.

on 6/21/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There are very few perfumes that I hate and this happens to be one of them. I really donít understand the appeal, it always makes me gag! I will not purchase.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I actually love this perfume, I don't know if it's because I just love very sweet things in general that influences it, but I love the musky and sweetness of it. Though many people I know don't like the smell of it whenever I put it on myself they were surprised to find out it was glo as they didn't like it. I guess it depends because everything doesn't smell the same on every person.

on 2/5/2011 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Perfumes are really hard to review, just because everyone has their own favorite smells. I also find that certain perfumes smell different on different people. For me, this perfume smells clean, and a tad musky. I love how the smell of it makes me feel...sexy. I get a lot of compliments from friends and strangers about the perfume, and usually get asked what I'm wearing. So for me, this is my all time favorite perfume!

on 5/7/2010 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

yuk this is gross. overpowering, musky, stinky, nasty, really bad

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very musky and warm. Strong and lasts all-day.

on 2/16/2010 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite Perfum, I've gone through four bottles of it. The smell reminds me a lot of soap, you must know I don't like perfumes that smell sweet or flowery fresh. The best thing about it is, it's an eau de toilette and normaly I don't like eau de toilettes because after 30min the scent is gone but with Glow the smell lingers on you for the whole day.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a gift from an ex and was initially very impressed with the sleek, urban packaging. Definitely my style! The scent even seemed promising at first, with it's initial flowery note, but soon dried to a finish that reeked of alcohol, and over-cleanliness. Not only that, but the scent was overwhelming and harsh. Consequently, it didn't sit at all well w/ an exotic girl like me, who prefers oriental notes in her frangrances. I'm glad to say that this perfume, as well as the person who gave it to me, are a thing of the past.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This stuff smells like crap!!!! EW, it's sooooo gross ewwwwwww.

Popular Fragrances