J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I remember when this scent first came out. I was in high school. I have always liked this fresh clean unique scent. It's has a mix of soap and florals with a touch of musk and it's good for day or night. I bought a bottle of this with the matching lotion for just $11 at an after Christmas sale. This is one of my favorite scents. Like the smell of stepping out of the shower. I will always love this scent...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I can't believe all the negative reviews! I really like this perfume. It's light, fresh, clean, but at the same time very 'grown up' and not fruity or sweet like some fragrances. It's not my staple but it's been in my regular rotation for a few years now. A little does go a long way though, but once you apply a spritz or two it dies down to a really soft femenine scent. It gets a 4 instead of a 5 because it can be pretty strong and overwhelming at first.

on 7/13/2008 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

At first I really wanted this perfume (by that time Jennifer was my idol, I still like her, just not so much) I even was going to buy it, but I received it as a gift... and ended up giving it away, is not a bad fragance, is soft and nice, but not for me, I never got to like the scent thats why i gave it three lippies.

on 2/28/2008 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This smells like a cheap knock-off of Vanderbilt, which is a type of old lady eau de toilette. Bleh, alright I guess.

on 5/24/2006 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love the way it smells it smells sweet and sexy. It's on my top 25 pefume list for sure!!

on 12/27/2005 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Come on folks! Another perfume called 'Casual' smells identifcal to this, yet it gets a 4.1 rating. I think people just hate Jlo and are judging their hate of her with this perfume.

It is a nice and soapy scent with a distinct smell. It's better than a 2.5 rating.

Like I said, let Chanel or Dior make this and the rating would be between 4-5.

on 3/8/2003 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this light, clean scent on me. It is light enough to use on the the days that I want to be "light" (jeans day @ work and the weekends). Then if I want something a bit more sensual, I'll mix it with Bath & Body Works Vanilla and Jasmine. And the bottle design is really differnt, in a very good way :)

on 12/2/2002 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I actually wanted to like this. The description didn't sound too bad and I like clean fresh smelling scents but this stuff is pretty bad. It's not that it smells so horrible it's just that it's so boring and bland that it's almost sad. It smells like a bunch of other crappy perfumes. and/or some vile mix of lemon pledge. It's just a poorly crafted fragrance, I don't know how it's on the best seller list at Sephora.com. Plus the bottle is tacky and cheap.

Popular Fragrances