J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Well, hello! I had some idea about what Glow would smell like clean, musky, something like something called China Rain, which Ive never come across in the UK, but which I imagined smells like modern aldehydes, cheap ozone, crushed white petals and baby musk. Finally, many years after its release, I sampled Glow, and its just how I imagined it would be only quite significantly better. Whats more, I dont recognise it, so I surmise it isnt the staple in the tweenies-to-twenties clan in the UK that it is alleged to be in the US. I actually think a grown woman could wear this and come across as elegant and tasteful. If your two favourite fragrances were Glow and Donna Karans Cashmere Mist, I actually think you would get compliments galore. And how it stays around! Monster sillage.
Not really my thing for a signature scent, but then, I dont really have one, preferring instead to have a whole fragrance menu. Sometimes, this would be quite a thrill to sport, though somehow, touchingly cheap and disposably feminine.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

At first I was like 'eww!' because it is a weird smell but now it has grown on me I really like it. It kinda has 'Play-Dough' undertones but is also very fresh and summery. A great daytime scent. Very unique smell- so prepare to have it recognised by everyone you walk past! It's a bit like Marmite- as in love it or hate it- not the smell! Pretty bottle too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This perfume just stinks. Actually I'm being nice just by saying that. This perfume is horrible!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I received this as a gift about 4 years ago and loved it.My preference in scents has changed but this is still one of my favorites

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

The bottle is nice, which is the only positive here. Glow smells like a rhino that wiped it's ass through a field of flowers. If you like smelling like a rose with rhino feces smeared on it, be my guest....

on 11/25/2002 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I got this in a sampler while shopping at Macy's. At first I was like yuck j.lo what have you done now? I walked around the mall for a while and I was like dang what is that perfect smell? Because I hated it so much at first, I thought the scent was comming from my mother in law who was with me. She was like girl you smell good. I think the fragrance is like J.lo herself she gets a bad wrap, but deep down she a smart, beautiful, and talented woman with flaws just like all of us. When I got home, my husband was sniffing me around my neck, he was like a little puppy. I don't know girls, maybe J.lo knows something we don't. I will definately be going back to get the entire set. I would give it a perfect score, but I think the packaging is a bit ghetto to be sold in fine department stores.

Popular Fragrances