J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.1

on 9/27/2013 8:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I tried this one today at the store because it's a fragrance that people recommends if you're looking for a "clean" scent. My idea of "clean" is very fresh, kind of like your skin but better.
However on me it came out quite strong, very soapy, almost detergent like. Somehow my skin doensn't react well to white florals, so if you're the same, be careful if you want to blind buy this one.

on 9/18/2011 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Through the years that I've tried this, my opinions have definitely changed -- most drastically in the last two days. Before, I had samples laying around and would put them on just to finish them off after a shower. It smelled okay; soft and pleasant, but not altogether mind-blowing. Then the other night and I decided to try it on my arm before bed [this is in another attempt to finish off my samples] and found it very, very likeable - soft, inoffensive, romantic? And in a weird way, it DID seem to 'glow' - though I wonder how much of that was just the name. A nice scent, to be sure, and I was even considering buying a bottle! And then I tried it again and -- all I smell is clean, pleasant but unremarkable soapiness. How did the soap not scream out to me before? It's not altogether bad, but I can think of many better scents I would rather shower with. This smells like cheap liquid handsoap with a musky base in the effort to smell expensive. [Fail] Even as a teenager, I would not have been caught wearing this.

Edit Dec. 12, 2011:
This is disgusting. I don't know what I was thinking, but every time I pass it now, I gag. So soapy, so generic. If you want to smell like a fourteen year old with no sense of smell, go nuts. [No offense to young teenies, much love guys <3] I know I will make sure my kids step out of the house smelling delicious and not ...trashy. This smells like something someone would use to cover up the smell of booze and cigarettes. And of course, fail miserably.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been wanting to try this for so long. I remember when it first came out, but I just never tried it. So when I got the chance I figured this would be perfect for me. I found it really is not that amazing. The smell does have a slight baby powder thing which is odd because I would not say that has anything to do with "glow." There is a nice flower smell that I wish was stronger. The bottle I find is actually quite strange. Not really a beautiful bottle. The lasting power on this is very disappointing. I had only been wearing this for about three hours and it had already worn off. I could not detect the scent at all and even my husband said he could not smell anything. The scent is rather fresh although I find it very appropriate for Spring. I really do not see the hype in this product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a gift from an ex and was initially very impressed with the sleek, urban packaging. Definitely my style! The scent even seemed promising at first, with it's initial flowery note, but soon dried to a finish that reeked of alcohol, and over-cleanliness. Not only that, but the scent was overwhelming and harsh. Consequently, it didn't sit at all well w/ an exotic girl like me, who prefers oriental notes in her frangrances. I'm glad to say that this perfume, as well as the person who gave it to me, are a thing of the past.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This stuff smells like crap!!!! EW, it's sooooo gross ewwwwwww.

on 12/29/2008 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my HG fragrances. I think this is one of those hit or miss perfumes where you either love it or hate it. It's a very feminine and floraly scent and I always get compliments when I wear it. You don't really need a lot - I usually spray all over twice and it's enough to last for hours.

on 11/21/2008 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I remembered trying a sample of this when it first came out and liking it, so I ordered a sample vial of this online to see if I still liked it. It smells like bug spray to me! Worst of all, this perfume makes me sneeze excessively. That's never happened to me with fragrances before. I'm really not good at describing scents, but there's something about this one that my nose finds offensive. It's been described as a "clean" scent, and I can smell that a little, but it just doesn't work with my chemistry.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I dont mind the bottle or the scent but I would not buy it. My friend got it as a gift and many people said it smelled like very expensive Dial hand soap.

on 12/22/2005 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Cute bottle. That's about it. This perfume has me sneezing because its so cloying and there's a sharp note in it my nose just disagrees with. I ended up giving a full bottle to my sister who loves it. If it works for you, you're lucky. it was way too much for me.

on 8/21/2004 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Much like most of J. Lo's films....Not worth your money. Thumbs down Ms. Marc Anthony.

Popular Fragrances