J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.4

on 8/1/2016 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this because it was on sale fairly cheap. It's a bit too soapy smelling to me, not sophisticated (not that I always like sophisticated) but this is just too much generic "soap" and nothing else. It seems to last a long time so if you like it that's a definite plus. The bottle is okay I guess, price was decent but this is just not for me. Would not repurchase.

on 9/27/2013 8:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I tried this one today at the store because it's a fragrance that people recommends if you're looking for a "clean" scent. My idea of "clean" is very fresh, kind of like your skin but better.
However on me it came out quite strong, very soapy, almost detergent like. Somehow my skin doensn't react well to white florals, so if you're the same, be careful if you want to blind buy this one.

on 11/13/2011 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Got this in a giftset for under $10 this past spring. Initially was a very pretty soapy scent. Then the soapiness overstayed its welcome and dried down with a sour base. I will give it points for the longevity is incredible but not in a good way. Ended up giving it away.

on 9/18/2011 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Through the years that I've tried this, my opinions have definitely changed -- most drastically in the last two days. Before, I had samples laying around and would put them on just to finish them off after a shower. It smelled okay; soft and pleasant, but not altogether mind-blowing. Then the other night and I decided to try it on my arm before bed [this is in another attempt to finish off my samples] and found it very, very likeable - soft, inoffensive, romantic? And in a weird way, it DID seem to 'glow' - though I wonder how much of that was just the name. A nice scent, to be sure, and I was even considering buying a bottle! And then I tried it again and -- all I smell is clean, pleasant but unremarkable soapiness. How did the soap not scream out to me before? It's not altogether bad, but I can think of many better scents I would rather shower with. This smells like cheap liquid handsoap with a musky base in the effort to smell expensive. [Fail] Even as a teenager, I would not have been caught wearing this.

Edit Dec. 12, 2011:
This is disgusting. I don't know what I was thinking, but every time I pass it now, I gag. So soapy, so generic. If you want to smell like a fourteen year old with no sense of smell, go nuts. [No offense to young teenies, much love guys <3] I know I will make sure my kids step out of the house smelling delicious and not ...trashy. This smells like something someone would use to cover up the smell of booze and cigarettes. And of course, fail miserably.

on 8/24/2011 5:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I smelled this on someone and had to ask what it was cause I'd spent ages thinking, everytime she walks in this room she smells so clean and soapy and just lovely. To me, it has a clean, fresh soapy smell....just someone who is clean and really lovely smelling. I love it.

on 6/20/2011 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Okay..I'm a silly perfume snob! Its taken me years to spray a 'celeb' fragrance! On a recent holiday to Spain sprizted J.Lo Glow on my arm....within 5 seconds smitten kitten!!!! love,love,love this fragrance its abs beautiful so soft and fresh, so abs had to buy a botte...biggest one I ..sorry hubby could buy!..Will def buy again...for me its a feel good fragrance ..after showering and moisturising, then a good spritz of glow before dressing ...I feel clean and fresh all day long ..highly recommend this fragrance.
Edit 25/10/2011...I am now on my 4th bottle of Glow ....in the space of 6 months!!!!! use it every morning & evening after showering & spray my pillow and bed linen with it ...love it so much,,,it totaly cheers & uplifts me..
Edit 01/05/2012...just ordered 2 new bottles of Glow ....to say I love this fragrance is an understatement ....Its all down to skin chemistry & luckily for me this smells abs beautiful on me & its one of the very few out of my 200+ bottles that I can actually spray onto my skin ..even on my neck without any adverse effects ...headaches etc...

on 4/2/2011 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this is the nastiest scent ever! i hate it...

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been wanting to try this for so long. I remember when it first came out, but I just never tried it. So when I got the chance I figured this would be perfect for me. I found it really is not that amazing. The smell does have a slight baby powder thing which is odd because I would not say that has anything to do with "glow." There is a nice flower smell that I wish was stronger. The bottle I find is actually quite strange. Not really a beautiful bottle. The lasting power on this is very disappointing. I had only been wearing this for about three hours and it had already worn off. I could not detect the scent at all and even my husband said he could not smell anything. The scent is rather fresh although I find it very appropriate for Spring. I really do not see the hype in this product.

on 4/22/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was 11 when this came out - 8 years ago right?
I was the biggest fan of Jennifer Lopez out there, my room was covered in posters and pictures and she was on my stereo constantly. Anyway, I threw a party for my class and I got some money. I was saving up for this perfume and I LOVED it back then! It was my favorite thing ever.

You have to admit, such a pretty bottle.. It's so slick and pretty and chique, with the kind of necklace thingy...
But the smell.. It's so sweet and cheap lol. When I was younger I didn't even care about it, IT WAS J.LO'S! But now.. It's a no-go.

Pretty thingy though, lol.

on 1/19/2010 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I initially really liked this scent. It does smell clean - a bit like soap, imo. It is long lasting but I quickly grew bored with this scent. Imo, I don't feel this scent is extraordinary but it's not a bad smelling fragrance.

Popular Fragrances