J. Lo Glow

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.4

on 2/7/2013 5:48:00 PM

I was obsessed with this smell when I was in high school. Somehow the allure of it went away after that. This is too powdery/musky smelling for my taste now. The smell lasts a while. so once you spray, you are committed until your next shower. This is more of a summer/spring scent. After owning the same bottle for the last two years, I have come to the conclusion that this is not the most flattering scent over time. The prdouct is just average.

on 1/5/2013 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yuck. I still cringe every time I see the bottle - the smell seems to be burnt into my mind. To me this smells very synthetic, plastic, newly sharpened pencils and laundry detergent with a little flower on top. Very crisp and clean, but not in a good way - the mental image I get when smelling this is an office with only women. They are all very cold (personality-wise), walking back and forth, not looking at he sides, quite unfriendly...

on 2/21/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the WORST perfume I ever smelt. I bought it thinking it was another one I smelt before (Live), but as soon as I smelt it I knew I had bought the wrong one. I would have kept it if I liked the smell, but it was absolutely disgusting. It smelt like powdered laundry detergent, and not in a good way. It smelt chalky and disgusting. At first I thought it may have been spoiled or something, but then came to the realization that that was just the actual smell of the perfume. Needless to say, I returned it the next day.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I am on a fragrance kick and I work at a department store which has been carrying a lot of discounted perfumes lately for a nice price. This is one of those perfumes I've heard so much about but couldn't exactly pinpoint. I knew tons of girls I know who love it, so if I don't like it, I can just give it away, and I'd only be out $15.
Glow is a pleasant perfume. It's light and a floral/musk blend. It's soft and lingers. But it doesn't blow me away, and for me fragrances should have a "wow" factor. I do have a bottle of Clinique's Happy around for the days I do not want to smell too overpowering, but I've decided I don't need another "safety" scent. Glow is a fragrance I find hard to believe has such a cult following because it seems so plain to me.
I've always found the bottle horrendously tacky as well, even when it first came out in the early/mid 2000s. The dinky necklace/bracelet around that awkwardly shaped bottle is just a crime against all the beautiful bottles out in the world right now.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't get why this perfume is rated at a 2.7! It's not as bad as people claim it to be, but I guess everyone has different preferences when it comes to fragrances. I used to wear this scent alot during high school - I think it might have been my first fragrance and I recently found a bottle of it pretty cheap at an outlet store. I don't think it smells "soapy" like some people say it is. To me, it smells fresh, slightly sweet/citrusy from the orange blossom and then the dry-down is like a soft sandalwood/amber/musk combination. It's just a typical floral musky smell - not very unique, quite generic smelling in my opinion but it's still a nice scent for daily wear. I think it's one of the better smelling fragrances from the J.Lo Glow range.

on 2/5/2011 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Perfumes are really hard to review, just because everyone has their own favorite smells. I also find that certain perfumes smell different on different people. For me, this perfume smells clean, and a tad musky. I love how the smell of it makes me feel...sexy. I get a lot of compliments from friends and strangers about the perfume, and usually get asked what I'm wearing. So for me, this is my all time favorite perfume!

on 5/26/2010 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this scent! Sometimes I just want something simple and this is it. It's fresh, clean and lasts all day! I can smell the top notes and jasmine and yes, it's soapy, but I love it. I hope they never discontinue this.

on 2/26/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought a huge bottle of this unsniffed. A really really REALLY dumb thing to do. Because of the forty or so dollars I spent on this, I tried so hard to like this. But it smells terrible. Something went terribly wrong in the making of this fragrance. The very first spritz could've been ok, but after the first second it smells like cold, dead flowers. And after an hour, the drydown smells cold, metallic and ashy. And it's incredibly hard to get off. AWFUL! This perfume killed my urge to accumulate perfumes. UGH.

on 1/20/2010 7:04:00 PM

Awesome scent! I love the fresh clean smell, and it's the only perfume where I actually love having the scent last on my clothes :)
This is a great scent for those who are more into just wearing deodorant, rather than perfumes (like me :)..otherwise you'll hate it and should go with something strong.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Bottle is qt, too bad it smells like crap.

Popular Fragrances