J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
J. Lo Glow

2.8

OK,so ... I tried and (still am) to find my 'signature' perfume and i tested really a lot perfumes...But something made me buy this one ...NICE BOOTLE MAYBE? or the price? i got it for 35euros....And of course the smell...it is clean - fresh -maybe sunscreeny? and a nice overal smell not overpowering...
I think i am happy with it for now.

Not good at all! Smells aweful!

JLO Might have a nice booty but she dont know how to pick a smell for it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

JLo's stuff for me is always so hit and miss, and this one was a miss for me.
I bought this years ago and did not care for it then, so it sat in the back of my perfume stash until recently. Remembered why I did not care for it.

I remember this being kind of popular with the 20-somethings when it first came out, and I bought it bc I smelled it on a girl whom it smelled lovely on. I don't know if her scent was mixed with something else, but this is truly nothing special, and imho does not merit the price tag (sorry JLo and fans). To me, this actually smells similar to those knockoff perfumes 'If you like blah-blah perfume, you will love this!'--cheap and tacky (again, sorry).

Add in the cap is pretty tacky and cheap..no thanks. The bottle is somewhat pretty, but to me, give me a prettier smelling fragrance over a pretty bottle (and no, the bottle is not that special, either, but somewhat pretty).

I am not good at describing notes, all I can say is to me, this smells like a drugstore perfume. Way overpriced. JMO, obviously it's been around a while, so there are folks who do like it. To each their own. ;)

One final note, this lasts about 3 hours on me, which is not terrible, but for this being a more pricey fragrance (buy it in a set if you can, pretty good deals then!), I just feel it should last longer than just a few short hours. I will say dry-down smells pretty much the same as when first applied, so there is that. I rarely spray scents directly on my skin, I often spray them after I am completely dressed and 'walk' into the fragrance (spraying 2 or more times for weaker fragrances or scents that do not last long), so I can't really say my body chemistry alters this fragrance. Besides, even spraying this randomly in the air, I just do not care for it.

Bummer bc for some reason I really wanted to like this, even back then when it first came out (and no, I am not a JLo fan, nor do I dislike her).

It's a little funny, bc on fragrance.net, the notes are listed as "flowers, fruit and amber with vanilla make this clean, alluring scent"--all of which would make me think I would love this fragrance, but I detect none of that, which is sad, bc that description is exactly the type of fragrance I love. It is also listed as being best for daytime. Mehhh, to me it screams something I would think you would smell in a bordello (sorry, jmho)...

Even when this was brand-new, it had an odd scent, I should have returned it. When I pulled this out again recently, I thought maybe I got a bad bottle, but I then recently tested it in the department store again recently, and it smelled the same as the bottle I had at home (which was bought at the same department store I tested it at).

The price seems to have dropped since I first bought it years ago. Or maybe I just do not get sticker shock like I used to when I was younger. *shrug*

Thank goodness there are no shortage of perfumes out there!!!
I think I will be donating this to a friend or neighbor who might like this scent.

on 5/19/2015 1:05:00 PM

I used to love this stuff in my early 20's. Id wear it when I went to night clubs. Smells clean, and gives me good memories.

on 3/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Somehow reminds me of something I wore when I was young in the 70's maybe "loves baby soft". I think that's the appeal for me. Lasts long, good for everyday.

on 9/20/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought my second bottle of this. It's the perfect go-to scent for every day. So clean and fresh, and the price is right, too. Yeah, it smells somewhat of soap, but that's not a bad thing.

I'm sorry, but I can't get over the fact that this perfume smells exactly like bathroom air freshener. It is one of the worst perfumes. I'd rather douse myself in White Diamonds. Would not buy this again. Hubby even said it was awful. Yuk. Don't buy.

on 7/6/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This fragrance is an insulting clash of the following scents: band-aid, musk, urinal cake, budget laundry detergent. It makes me gag whenever I smell it!

on 6/8/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This is a perfume I really like. I'm 56 years old and this perfume reminds me of expensive scented bath soap I might have used years ago. It really does give you a fresh, out of the shower scent that is quite strong and long lasting. Doesn't disappear shortly after spraying it on. It reminds me slightly of another scent I own, Fleur de Rocaille by Caron. But I have to say I like this one better. I find this to be very pleasant and clean smelling. Very wearable. Not overpowering. Very easily could be someone's signature scent. I'm sure this was not originally marketed to my age group but I love it.

Popular Fragrances