J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.4

on 11/29/2013 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as above people said this perfume smell like soap yes it is. my expectations were so high but its just a crap perfume also its not long lasting the smell will go in seconds never will recomend or buy again

on 1/5/2013 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yuck. I still cringe every time I see the bottle - the smell seems to be burnt into my mind. To me this smells very synthetic, plastic, newly sharpened pencils and laundry detergent with a little flower on top. Very crisp and clean, but not in a good way - the mental image I get when smelling this is an office with only women. They are all very cold (personality-wise), walking back and forth, not looking at he sides, quite unfriendly...

on 4/18/2011 5:38:00 PM

My personal favourite perfume. (And I'm not a J-Lo fan or even a pop fan at all) Very clean, floral, powdery scent but slightly musky. The scent stays for a long time. It still costs about $30 for a small bottle at Walmart, which is way too expensive for something that has been out for at least 6 years. I also really don't like the other versions in this line, just this one. I have a lot of scent/makeup/skin allergies and eczema and this kind doesn't bother me or my mother (she has psoriasis). That doesn't mean it's hypoallergenic by a long shot, but I was overjoyed to find something I'm not allergic to.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised at all of the terrible reviews this perfume has gotten, because I absolutely love it. I know everyone has different tastes, but I also have to wonder if this perfume just didn't work well with some of the negative reviewers' body chemistries. On me, this smells very clean (kind of "soapy" fresh in a good way) with a wonderful floral/rose base that lasts until I shower. This is my go-to perfume, and I get compliments every time I wear it. Also, one bottle will last forever, since you only need one spray to retain the fragrance all day.

on 2/26/2010 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought a huge bottle of this unsniffed. A really really REALLY dumb thing to do. Because of the forty or so dollars I spent on this, I tried so hard to like this. But it smells terrible. Something went terribly wrong in the making of this fragrance. The very first spritz could've been ok, but after the first second it smells like cold, dead flowers. And after an hour, the drydown smells cold, metallic and ashy. And it's incredibly hard to get off. AWFUL! This perfume killed my urge to accumulate perfumes. UGH.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this scent at first but after several use i just get used to it...i still alternate this for my other perfumes but i wouldnt buy this again.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Bottle is qt, too bad it smells like crap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't like this at all. smells like really cheap bathroom soap......... and just plain boring and TYPICAL!! One lippy because of the beautiful packaging :)

on 12/1/2007 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't buy this, but since my roommmate had it, I decided to give it a try. It smelled good enough from the bottle. But the drydown scent was hideous. I wanted to puke.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received it as a present but this soapy scent is too strong for me.

Popular Fragrances