J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.7

on 9/4/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wonderful CLEAN skin scent ~ I realize this came out ages ago but I was searching for a soft neutral daytime fragrance and this is so underrated! I wanted a powdery fresh soapy scent and this J.Lo Glow definitely fits into that category. Upon the initial spray this is quite a dry sunscreen beachy kind of vibe at first - which I LOVE - and on the dry down it goes straight to a clean cotton fabric softener scent. If you like the CLEAN brand or Philosophy "Graces" type of fragrances try this one out as its still around and is a little less expensive than those.You can purchase the 3.4 oz for around $20. If you are sensitive to strong fragrances like I am this is quite neutral and doesn't overwhelm. I think its fantastic and has moderate longevity and I would definitely repurchase this!

on 6/19/2017 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I bought this based on reviews on another site dedicated to fragrances. I absolutely hated it at first and it sat unused for quite a while because right out of the bottle it's a burst of white flowers and alcohol and not very pleasant to my nose. I decided to give it another chance and was pleased that after a half hour or maybe an hour it settles down into a clean, soapy scent. That's a good thing on a hot summer day. I have a 1oz bottle and won't repurchase after it's gone. It's OK for now and I'll use it all but there are better fresh, summer fragrances out there.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a wonderful summer perfume with a long lasting fresh aura. I love to catch the slightest trail of this scent on a hot summer day. I feel white flowers and neroli especially and it makes it a nice day fragrance. I love staying power, sillage, non-offensive character and fantastic soapy nature of it. I would definitely recommend Glow.

on 11/29/2013 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as above people said this perfume smell like soap yes it is. my expectations were so high but its just a crap perfume also its not long lasting the smell will go in seconds never will recomend or buy again

on 1/5/2013 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yuck. I still cringe every time I see the bottle - the smell seems to be burnt into my mind. To me this smells very synthetic, plastic, newly sharpened pencils and laundry detergent with a little flower on top. Very crisp and clean, but not in a good way - the mental image I get when smelling this is an office with only women. They are all very cold (personality-wise), walking back and forth, not looking at he sides, quite unfriendly...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Well, hello! I had some idea about what Glow would smell like clean, musky, something like something called China Rain, which Ive never come across in the UK, but which I imagined smells like modern aldehydes, cheap ozone, crushed white petals and baby musk. Finally, many years after its release, I sampled Glow, and its just how I imagined it would be only quite significantly better. Whats more, I dont recognise it, so I surmise it isnt the staple in the tweenies-to-twenties clan in the UK that it is alleged to be in the US. I actually think a grown woman could wear this and come across as elegant and tasteful. If your two favourite fragrances were Glow and Donna Karans Cashmere Mist, I actually think you would get compliments galore. And how it stays around! Monster sillage.
Not really my thing for a signature scent, but then, I dont really have one, preferring instead to have a whole fragrance menu. Sometimes, this would be quite a thrill to sport, though somehow, touchingly cheap and disposably feminine.

on 4/18/2011 5:38:00 PM

My personal favourite perfume. (And I'm not a J-Lo fan or even a pop fan at all) Very clean, floral, powdery scent but slightly musky. The scent stays for a long time. It still costs about $30 for a small bottle at Walmart, which is way too expensive for something that has been out for at least 6 years. I also really don't like the other versions in this line, just this one. I have a lot of scent/makeup/skin allergies and eczema and this kind doesn't bother me or my mother (she has psoriasis). That doesn't mean it's hypoallergenic by a long shot, but I was overjoyed to find something I'm not allergic to.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised at all of the terrible reviews this perfume has gotten, because I absolutely love it. I know everyone has different tastes, but I also have to wonder if this perfume just didn't work well with some of the negative reviewers' body chemistries. On me, this smells very clean (kind of "soapy" fresh in a good way) with a wonderful floral/rose base that lasts until I shower. This is my go-to perfume, and I get compliments every time I wear it. Also, one bottle will last forever, since you only need one spray to retain the fragrance all day.

on 2/26/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought a huge bottle of this unsniffed. A really really REALLY dumb thing to do. Because of the forty or so dollars I spent on this, I tried so hard to like this. But it smells terrible. Something went terribly wrong in the making of this fragrance. The very first spritz could've been ok, but after the first second it smells like cold, dead flowers. And after an hour, the drydown smells cold, metallic and ashy. And it's incredibly hard to get off. AWFUL! This perfume killed my urge to accumulate perfumes. UGH.

on 2/23/2010 11:50:00 PM

this does not smell like soap on me. it smells like baby powder and vanilla with soft florals mixed in. it's inexpensive, comes in a pretty bottle and lasts all day. a good scent to wear to work or dinner with the family. not too bold or sexy. just a soft feminine scent.

Popular Fragrances