J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.9

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible perfume, reminds me of two dollar hand wash and smells extremely soapy.
The perfume is also very heavy and it just really isn't for me.

on 7/13/2008 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

At first I really wanted this perfume (by that time Jennifer was my idol, I still like her, just not so much) I even was going to buy it, but I received it as a gift... and ended up giving it away, is not a bad fragance, is soft and nice, but not for me, I never got to like the scent thatīs why i gave it three lippies.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great fragrance...one of my favorites...it really depends on your preference...but if you like light clean scents then its worth the puchase

on 10/26/2006 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm sorry but this perfume reeks! It gives me a headache and smells like medicine or something of that sort. Not recommended.

SORRY I MEANT TO GIVE THIS 1 LIPPIE

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

well, I think some people may be mixing their hateress of J.Lo with the smell of this perfume. I donīt really think it is bad! I have this one at home and it is one of my favourites for summer, because it is not fresh in the citrus way which I hate.... Yes, it is soapy and clean, but it still makes me feel as good as I just took shower, even after an hour spent in the gym! and my ex-boyfriend loved it so much that he couldnīt stop smelling my neck!!!! :-)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is a spring fragrance that smells okay, has a strong vanilla musk scent to it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone even though JLO tries to get you to buy it buy adding a denim hand bag to the set. DONT BUY THIS!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has a nice youthful,powdery rose scent,very nice for everyday wear.I got a sample of this and bought the full size the next day.Cute bottle too!

Popular Fragrances