J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
J. Lo Glow

2.4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible perfume, reminds me of two dollar hand wash and smells extremely soapy.
The perfume is also very heavy and it just really isn't for me.

on 10/25/2011 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Oh how I love this scent! It's one of my all-time favorite scents! The only problem is that it makes me sneeze & I'm trying to get away from nasty ingredients in products. Fragrance is a blanket term used to mask 100's of ingredients combined to concoct the fragrances we love. After some time, I was able to find a company that duplicates popular scents using essential oils & the awesome part is that it lasts longer than any commercial parfum I've purchased. I was able to have 'Glow' made for me & it smells just the same, thank goodness.

on 11/22/2009 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

The packaging was so pretty on this fragrance and Jennifer Lopez looks like she would smell really good. Yeah, I got suckered in. This stuff stinks. I hate it. I can't even think of anything to compare it to. Some people really like it, perhaps it's a matter of body chemistry. If you're thinking about it I would try a sample first. I personally will not be repurchasing it, in fact I threw it away. The only reason I even gave it 1 lippie is because of the packaging.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm on a soapy scent kick again and have renewed my search for shower-fresh fragrances. I previously avoided Glow like the plague because I usually abhor celebrity scents. When I heard that Glow smells like soap, I rushed out to Ulta to give it a try. Maybe I'd been missing out on a good thing. I wore it all day and came to the conclusion that it does indeed smell like soap: a generic, harsh bathroom hand soap. It also smells like bug repellent; I wish I had a bottle of this stuff the other day when I was working in the garden. I so wanted to like this that I tried it again at Bon-Ton. No difference; there is something definitely "off" about this perfume. This is no just-stepped-out-of-the-shower scent. If I smelled like this when I got out the shower, I'd step right back in. Plus, the bottle is cheap looking, IMHO. For those looking for good soapy scents, try Philosophy's Pure Grace or Clean's Lather.

on 5/3/2009 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My boyfriend bought me this perfume years ago when it first came out. I was skeptical, as most things associated with Jennifer Lopez tend to be horrible (movies, singing, and clothing, lol!). But I tried it for my b-friends sake. The only reason I decided to write a review is to help someone else from buying it. I'm more of a Lolita Lempika, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, and Victoria's Secret Very Sexy type of girl (for reference). This has to be the worst perfume I have ever smelled in my life, I really tried to give it a chance since I felt bad (since it was a gift). I actually tried to give it to my mother and sister, and they thought it smelled horrible as well. I ended up hanging on to it for like 2 years, then finally chucked it.

on 7/13/2008 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

At first I really wanted this perfume (by that time Jennifer was my idol, I still like her, just not so much) I even was going to buy it, but I received it as a gift... and ended up giving it away, is not a bad fragance, is soft and nice, but not for me, I never got to like the scent thats why i gave it three lippies.

on 1/25/2008 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my HG since it came out i love it and always get compliments when i wear it

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bug spray...ick

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great fragrance...one of my favorites...it really depends on your preference...but if you like light clean scents then its worth the puchase

on 10/26/2006 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm sorry but this perfume reeks! It gives me a headache and smells like medicine or something of that sort. Not recommended.

Popular Fragrances