J. Lo Glow

2.3

on 12/17/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've worn this perfume for years. (the clear liquid kind)
This was the first perfume I ever owned, the first time I smelled it, I was probably about 12 or 13 and my sister was wearing it and I loved it, so she bought me a gift set for christmas which included the regular size perfume, a smaller travel size and a lotion. I'm 21 years old and I've only worn this perfume, until about a year ago when I ran out and could no longer find it in stores. Luckily, since christmas is coming I finally found a bottle at walmart for $19.
I took it out of the box and gave myself a small spritz to make sure I still liked the smell and oh my god, nostalgia overload. I LOVE the smell of this so much. It's like heaven in a spray bottle. It's a very clean, crisp, and refreshing smell. It reminds me of christmas since that's the only time I can ever find it in stores.
Thankfully, upon purchasing this I found out that my local flea market sells the big bottles for $25. I will continue to buy this for as long as I can find it.
I always get compliments on it, and the smell lasts all day. My boyfriend always tells me how good I smell, and it's just a really nice confidence boost.
The ONLY thing about this product that I think could be a little better is the packaging. I love the look of the bottle, and the little JLO charm but I hate that the bottle is so sleek, because it doesn't hold very much. Oh well, at least it's cheap.
definitely a great purchase if you're looking for a cheap perfume that smells elegant, and not to overpowering.

Edit: I'm not sure why a lot of the people reviewing this are hating on Jlo, she's a very successful woman and I admire her completely. She's an amazing actress, and although she could put her music career to much better use, she is still very talented. Not to mention, she still looks amazing for her age.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's a nice, crisp and clean scent. I wear it but I don't think I pull this off as much as other people I know.

on 6/9/2011 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is so strong and so nasty. The lotion for this line is a glitter mess as well.

God help any woman who walks around with this stuff sprayed on them and doesn't feel like a maggot covered 22 year old poodle.

on 5/7/2010 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

yuk this is gross. overpowering, musky, stinky, nasty, really bad

on 4/16/2009 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this smells like soap residue... would not recomend it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I do really love this one. I don't think it smells cheap at all. It's not really floral but more of a metal smell that's not bad. It's one of my favorites and I always wear it on big occasions as it has a very strong lasting power. I once sprayed this on a jacket and a month later I picked it up again and you could've still smell it. Everytime I wear this I get lots of compliments too so I can't say its bad. I wouldn't use this as an everyday fragrance though. It's too much of an evening smell on me. Seeing as how often I use it I don't think I'll buy this again anytime soon but I definitely will when I run out.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My friends and I call this product "liquid slut."

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i love this scent. it's particularly a good "everyday" perfume. smells best when sprayed on after a nice, clean shower. i've always have gotten compliments on the smell. i also just started using jennifer lopez's Still - that i love too. Glow is very light - there's a smudgen of aroma without being so over powering. i love it!

on 9/25/2006 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells so clean...I bought the cheap version...smells the same!!! and it also lasts just as long! try and find a cheaper on if possible.

on 5/3/2006 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This perfume gave both me and my boyfriend a headache. In fact he refused to let me come to bed unless I took a shower and got it off of me. Even after I had showered though, I still thought that I could faintly smell it. It also definitely lingered on my clothes. It's just not for me I guess.