J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.8

on 1/20/2011 7:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have to admit, that I only wear this perfume due to sentimental reasons, so my review is completley bias.

I find the scent really overwhelming, and I can smell it a mile away, but I enjoy the memories it brings.

My cousin wore this perfume every single day from the time she was 15 to the time she died in a car accident at 19, so it reminds me of her every time i smell it, I bought a bottle and wear it once in a blue moon when I miss her.

Its not a disgusting smell, its just very very light and powdery, but in an intense way.... does that even make sense?

LOL - worst review ever hahaha

on 4/9/2005 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has been my signature scent for the last year or so, and despite the collective shun this fragrance has received here on MUA, I must admit I love it. It's very clean with a whisper of a woodsy musk; it almost smells like sun-drenched laundry, if you can imagine that. The staying power isn't the longest, but I can smell traces of it on my clothing at the end of the day. Bottom line: I immediately feel prettier and more feminine after spritzing this on -- what more can a girl ask for?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells of overpowering cheap soap, smell lasts for ages and gave me a headache, couldnt wait to wash it off! Gave it away as I couldn't stand it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I remember when this scent first came out. I was in high school. I have always liked this fresh clean unique scent. It's has a mix of soap and florals with a touch of musk and it's good for day or night. I bought a bottle of this with the matching lotion for just $11 at an after Christmas sale. This is one of my favorite scents. Like the smell of stepping out of the shower. I will always love this scent...

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I guess its all about body chemistry. THis is one of the rare fragrances I LOVE that I get complimented on ALL of the time; neighbors, mail guys, hubby, friends...the biggest fans are the ones that say they normally hate GLOW.

On me its not soapy at all-just sweet and clean . Its a keeper for me for everyday use. In the evening I "sex it up" with Burberry Brit or Mariah M but JLO stays with me.

I also have to say LOVE the bottle design on this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

yuck the smell reminds me of going into a musky teenage boy's room, horrible not flattering at all

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is something I have worn in the summer as a substitute for a 'real' scent. I know that sounds crazy but this just smells soapy clean rather than like a perfume. It's just like baby soap, or maybe hotel soaps, not one of the "Clean" type scents that came straight from Proctor & Gamble. So, as illogical as it sounds, I don't think J. Lo is an outstanding perfume in composition, or originality, but its clean, light scent is just perfect for summer and the office. One drawback: God, I'm SO embarassed I have something with that stupid wench's name on it!

on 3/9/2013 3:33:00 PM

This smell is so musty and unpleasant. I happen to like other J.LO scents but this was a miss for me. I gave this scent to my friend and luckily she liked it. I will not buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I love JLO but this one is THUMBS DOWN. ew I would never buy again.

on 10/23/2005 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A nice "summery" fragrance; it's like a day
at the beach in a bottle. The only draw back
to the packaging is the skinny neck which
has, on occassion, slipped from my hands!
A decent price for a nice, light summer
fragrance.