J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.9

on 5/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

This was my first perfume ever and it's just a go to. It's clean, fresh, musky, and close to the skin fragrance. Men love it.

on 1/31/2014 1:14:00 AM

YUCK. If you want to smell terrible, buy this. Smells like awful flowers.

on 2/7/2013 5:48:00 PM

I was obsessed with this smell when I was in high school. Somehow the allure of it went away after that. This is too powdery/musky smelling for my taste now. The smell lasts a while. so once you spray, you are committed until your next shower. This is more of a summer/spring scent. After owning the same bottle for the last two years, I have come to the conclusion that this is not the most flattering scent over time. The prdouct is just average.

on 6/21/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There are very few perfumes that I hate and this happens to be one of them. I really donít understand the appeal, it always makes me gag! I will not purchase.

on 10/11/2010 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

When i tried it at the perfume shop i liked it,it reminded me of soap and fresh washed clothes,but after using it for a while it started bothering me,i don't know why.I won't buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been wanting to try this for so long. I remember when it first came out, but I just never tried it. So when I got the chance I figured this would be perfect for me. I found it really is not that amazing. The smell does have a slight baby powder thing which is odd because I would not say that has anything to do with "glow." There is a nice flower smell that I wish was stronger. The bottle I find is actually quite strange. Not really a beautiful bottle. The lasting power on this is very disappointing. I had only been wearing this for about three hours and it had already worn off. I could not detect the scent at all and even my husband said he could not smell anything. The scent is rather fresh although I find it very appropriate for Spring. I really do not see the hype in this product.

on 1/20/2010 7:04:00 PM

Awesome scent! I love the fresh clean smell, and it's the only perfume where I actually love having the scent last on my clothes :)
This is a great scent for those who are more into just wearing deodorant, rather than perfumes (like me :)..otherwise you'll hate it and should go with something strong.

on 10/12/2009 9:18:00 AM

The bottle is cute but i dont really like the smell... its too overwhelming and kinda old lady smelling to me... I like more of a soft perfume and i found this one to be really harsh... but it does last all day.

on 8/19/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

You know how your Grandma or your Great Aunt always smells powdery? I think this is the powdery fragrance meant for younger girls. Personally, I'm not into that type of scent, but if you like that, then this is for you.

on 7/13/2009 3:38:00 PM

YUCK! I was SO excited when J. Lo came out with a new perfume and was SO disappointed when I smelled this stuff. I had to smell it a few times to make sure I was smelling it right. It smelled like......cheap soap. Gross! I guess if you like to smell like soap then by all means you will love this stuff-but i dont and I dont think many people do. What a silly idea to make a perfume that only markets to like 1% of the population-those that like to smell like dial-not even the fragranced kind but the plain nasty kind.

Popular Fragrances