J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
J. Lo Glow

2.7

JLO Might have a nice booty but she dont know how to pick a smell for it.

I'm sorry, but I can't get over the fact that this perfume smells exactly like bathroom air freshener. It is one of the worst perfumes. I'd rather douse myself in White Diamonds. Would not buy this again. Hubby even said it was awful. Yuk. Don't buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

She is a very pretty girl, with great cheekbones and a warm smile. But this fragrance is yuk!

She said she was inspired by the scent after we shower, a soap like scent.

Yes it does smells of soap and nothing else. You better off just go for a shower and use Dove soap. Cheaper and more pleasant for our nose.

Nothing special, not turning any heads, not uplifting, a meh fragrance.

on 5/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

This was my first perfume ever and it's just a go to. It's clean, fresh, musky, and close to the skin fragrance. Men love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells of overpowering cheap soap, smell lasts for ages and gave me a headache, couldnt wait to wash it off! Gave it away as I couldn't stand it!

on 1/31/2014 1:14:00 AM

YUCK. If you want to smell terrible, buy this. Smells like awful flowers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I remember when this scent first came out. I was in high school. I have always liked this fresh clean unique scent. It's has a mix of soap and florals with a touch of musk and it's good for day or night. I bought a bottle of this with the matching lotion for just $11 at an after Christmas sale. This is one of my favorite scents. Like the smell of stepping out of the shower. I will always love this scent...

on 3/9/2013 3:33:00 PM

This smell is so musty and unpleasant. I happen to like other J.LO scents but this was a miss for me. I gave this scent to my friend and luckily she liked it. I will not buy again.

on 2/7/2013 5:48:00 PM

I was obsessed with this smell when I was in high school. Somehow the allure of it went away after that. This is too powdery/musky smelling for my taste now. The smell lasts a while. so once you spray, you are committed until your next shower. This is more of a summer/spring scent. After owning the same bottle for the last two years, I have come to the conclusion that this is not the most flattering scent over time. The prdouct is just average.

on 6/21/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There are very few perfumes that I hate and this happens to be one of them. I really dont understand the appeal, it always makes me gag! I will not purchase.

Popular Fragrances