J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.6

OK,so ... I tried and (still am) to find my 'signature' perfume and i tested really a lot perfumes...But something made me buy this one ...NICE BOOTLE MAYBE? or the price? i got it for 35euros....And of course the smell...it is clean - fresh -maybe sunscreeny? and a nice overal smell not overpowering...
I think i am happy with it for now.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It is a great fragrence and has a great smell. I like the glow in the dark one. People comment on it

i cant believe this gets such a low rating, i love it it is so fresh and clean, it kind of reminds me of the hairdressers too i really do love it!

on 3/17/2010 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

ive loved this perfume since it first came out in 02, it smells really clean and different from other perfumes. Another thing i like about it is that it lasts a really long time, sometimes for days. Alot of other ones i have dont seem to last.. Also i love the bottle its so cute. This is definitely my HG perfume. I cant believe it got such bad reviews! :( i hope they never discotinue it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

HG for me. Smells so clean, a bit powdery with a touch of floral I think? Not too sure why people hate it so much. :\

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First, the fragrance notes: flowers, fruit, amber and vanilla. I'm not really sure why this is getting such negative reviews. Maybe their body chemistry wasn't compatible or they got an old bottle. For me, this is one of 3 staples in my collection! (Kenneth Cole Reaction for Her and Aqua Di Gio for Women by Giorgio Armani are the other two). Glow has a wonderful powdery, fresh scent that's not too intense IF you don't overdo it. It gives me a bad headache if I get too much on. The staying power is amazing! I spray it on when I leave for work in the early AM and with only a couple sprays to freshen up throughout the day, I can still slightly smell it when my head hits the pillow. It's pretty well priced too...I got a 1.7 oz. bottle for $25 at Gordman's. IMO, having the shower gel and/or lotion would soften the scent and make it more bearable for those easily bothered by perfumes. This is one of the very few fragrances I will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this stuff is so nasty

on 1/8/2009 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This smells exactly like cheap hotel soap from the Holiday Inn.

on 11/11/2008 11:09:00 PM

powdery,soapy and boring.
hate this fragrance

i didnt really like this. the scent was almost too unnoticable