J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
J. Lo Glow

2.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking at fragrance reviews in general and I must say I was shocked and almost hurt that this rated so low. I have worn it a couple times and I really love it. The main thing I want to say is my sister wears it all the time and has for years and I have to say, I think it smells wonderful on her, too. I cannot imagine how anyone wouldn't at least say it was decent. It is very light and clean. Very non offensive. Like reviewer below says - like honeysuckle after a rain.

on 12/21/2008 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've noticed a lot of negative reviews on this product. I wouldn't say it is anything spectacular, but it is well worth its money. I first tried this perfume a couple of years ago as a present and i fell in love with the smell. It has a really light fresh scent to it, which is ideal for the daytime. It isn't a fragrance i'd wear if going out in the evening, as it isn't strong or sexy enough. After a shower, however, it's perfect. The packaging, for me, is vile. I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lopez, so to have her cheap looking bottle on my table isn't a plus. But that aside, the actual scent is lovely. I will definately continue to purchase this.

on 1/31/2006 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

top notes: Coppertone... middle: Coppertone... base notes: Coppertone. the packaging is cute, but come on... it's a little pricey to smell like sunblock. i kinda like the smell of sunblock... so this gets a one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Iím not sure how to describe GLOW, other then fresh and clean. I donít pick up on the individual notes, so I just get the overall impression of the notes; it creates a fresh, energetic burst and gives a clean, soapy feel to the wearer.

Itís great for everyday wear, as it has great staying power. Keep a bottle in your bag for when you have to use public transport Ė one spray really helps you to feel cleansed. Suitable all year round.

On the down side you must spray lightly. I've been too heavy handed a few times and have had migraines as a result.

Scent notes: orange flower, pink grapefruit, Neroli, rose, sandalwood, soft amber, jasmine, vanilla, musk & orris.

on 2/24/2004 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprisingly, this is my second favorite fragrance. Now, I was a bit skeptical when I first saw this. But, when I sprayed it on I instantly loved it. I may be in the minority on this one, but I absolutely love this. Whenever I wear this, people always tell me how good I smell. This is a very clean smell- like you just stepped out of the shower. Now, this is not a pure soapy scent (like Clean's Ultimate or Philosophy's Pure Grace). It is so feminine and soft. This is so awesome!

on 12/11/2002 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Jennifer has stated on several occasions now that this fragrance is meant to be a combination of what she herself wears: soap and deodorant. While pleased to hear she uses both, and having no doubt that this information was revealed with the express purpose of conveying just how real she is, I can't say I'm impressed at all by this perfume. It smells eerily like hairspray, a point which I and a group of SAs at Sephora heartily agreed upon, thus christianing Glow with its new, and perhaps more accurate, name: AquaNet. The bottle is, I assume, meant to be edgy, different, and a reflection of the woman herself, with its curvy shape and large replica pendant (which is, incidentally, glued on). I cringed when I saw it, so fake and cheap did it look. I'd expect this sort of bottle to greet me in a dollar shop, but certainly not in a high end cosmetic store. In a word: awful.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

As my family has struggled financially due to divorce and my mom having a low paying job on top of no child support (courts have no idea where my dad is), one of the local families adopt us to help for christmas. This year, I recieved this fragrance. I wore it once (which I feel bad about). Its nauseatingly strong and cloying. I enjoyed the lotion but it reminded me of something my greatgrandma would wear. Overall, neither my mother (who is very sensative to scents due to having cerebral palsy) nor I could stand the scent.

on 11/10/2009 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't actually buy this product, but I tried it one day at a department store. I think it smells like public washroom stink cover-up (industrial air freshener). Gross!

on 7/27/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

'Glow', smells exactly like rose soap. Rose, sandalwood, and musk notes dominate to make a soapy, powder scent. If you like that scent, you've definitely found yourself a winner, however, if you are in the majority, like me, I leave soap for the shower. As a fragrance, theres just no posh sexiness, that I love in perfumes. I want to stand out, feel sexy, be bold and unique, not smell like soap.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this scent since it is light and it is not overpowering. I think that its good if you do want to spend money but I bet if it wasn't JLO it would be less in a drugstore.