J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.3

on 7/27/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

'Glow', smells exactly like rose soap. Rose, sandalwood, and musk notes dominate to make a soapy, powder scent. If you like that scent, you've definitely found yourself a winner, however, if you are in the majority, like me, I leave soap for the shower. As a fragrance, theres just no posh sexiness, that I love in perfumes. I want to stand out, feel sexy, be bold and unique, not smell like soap.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this scent since it is light and it is not overpowering. I think that its good if you do want to spend money but I bet if it wasn't JLO it would be less in a drugstore.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is old ladyish to the extreme!!

Beyond nasty... I felt embarassed being 17 and wearing this one day... How could JLO allow her name to be attatched to such a disgusting perfume?

It smells exactly like perfumes at the dollar store... No lie. Go to your local one, and smell one of the special "designer" scents, and it smells just as pungent and nauseating as this one.

on 10/25/2007 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a nice clean, sort of soapy scent. I was really surprised that I liked it and I used to wear it quite frequently. Lately it has been giving me a headache (it could just be psychosomatic - I have bad sinuses and frequently get sinus headaches and I was wearing this once when I got one, so now everytime I wear it I expect to get a headache). I think the bottle is gorgeous, but I wish I could somehow pry the little blingey charm off the front without ruining the bottle. I do still wear this every once in awhile, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I dont mind the bottle or the scent but I would not buy it. My friend got it as a gift and many people said it smelled like very expensive Dial hand soap.

on 1/31/2006 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

top notes: Coppertone... middle: Coppertone... base notes: Coppertone. the packaging is cute, but come on... it's a little pricey to smell like sunblock. i kinda like the smell of sunblock... so this gets a one.

on 11/22/2005 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i sprayed tis on my friend in a perfume shop and we both nearly chocked because it was disgusting.when the intitial overpowering smell was gone..we recognised the smell...HOSPITAL DISENFECTANT. when my friend later on that day got home her little sister went 'eewww u smell of hospital!'. dont believe the hype.this perfume isnt going to make you more attractive.it will just make you smell disgusting.

on 3/5/2004 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yuck. Smells like cheap soap from a cheap hotel.

on 2/27/2004 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It smells like cheap soap from a cheap hotel.

on 2/24/2004 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprisingly, this is my second favorite fragrance. Now, I was a bit skeptical when I first saw this. But, when I sprayed it on I instantly loved it. I may be in the minority on this one, but I absolutely love this. Whenever I wear this, people always tell me how good I smell. This is a very clean smell- like you just stepped out of the shower. Now, this is not a pure soapy scent (like Clean's Ultimate or Philosophy's Pure Grace). It is so feminine and soft. This is so awesome!

Popular Fragrances