J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
J. Lo Glow

2.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

As my family has struggled financially due to divorce and my mom having a low paying job on top of no child support (courts have no idea where my dad is), one of the local families adopt us to help for christmas. This year, I recieved this fragrance. I wore it once (which I feel bad about). Its nauseatingly strong and cloying. I enjoyed the lotion but it reminded me of something my greatgrandma would wear. Overall, neither my mother (who is very sensative to scents due to having cerebral palsy) nor I could stand the scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Im not sure how to describe GLOW, other then fresh and clean. I dont pick up on the individual notes, so I just get the overall impression of the notes; it creates a fresh, energetic burst and gives a clean, soapy feel to the wearer.

Its great for everyday wear, as it has great staying power. Keep a bottle in your bag for when you have to use public transport one spray really helps you to feel cleansed. Suitable all year round.

On the down side you must spray lightly. I've been too heavy handed a few times and have had migraines as a result.

Scent notes: orange flower, pink grapefruit, Neroli, rose, sandalwood, soft amber, jasmine, vanilla, musk & orris.

on 11/10/2009 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't actually buy this product, but I tried it one day at a department store. I think it smells like public washroom stink cover-up (industrial air freshener). Gross!

on 7/27/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

'Glow', smells exactly like rose soap. Rose, sandalwood, and musk notes dominate to make a soapy, powder scent. If you like that scent, you've definitely found yourself a winner, however, if you are in the majority, like me, I leave soap for the shower. As a fragrance, theres just no posh sexiness, that I love in perfumes. I want to stand out, feel sexy, be bold and unique, not smell like soap.

on 12/21/2008 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've noticed a lot of negative reviews on this product. I wouldn't say it is anything spectacular, but it is well worth its money. I first tried this perfume a couple of years ago as a present and i fell in love with the smell. It has a really light fresh scent to it, which is ideal for the daytime. It isn't a fragrance i'd wear if going out in the evening, as it isn't strong or sexy enough. After a shower, however, it's perfect. The packaging, for me, is vile. I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lopez, so to have her cheap looking bottle on my table isn't a plus. But that aside, the actual scent is lovely. I will definately continue to purchase this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this scent since it is light and it is not overpowering. I think that its good if you do want to spend money but I bet if it wasn't JLO it would be less in a drugstore.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking at fragrance reviews in general and I must say I was shocked and almost hurt that this rated so low. I have worn it a couple times and I really love it. The main thing I want to say is my sister wears it all the time and has for years and I have to say, I think it smells wonderful on her, too. I cannot imagine how anyone wouldn't at least say it was decent. It is very light and clean. Very non offensive. Like reviewer below says - like honeysuckle after a rain.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is old ladyish to the extreme!!

Beyond nasty... I felt embarassed being 17 and wearing this one day... How could JLO allow her name to be attatched to such a disgusting perfume?

It smells exactly like perfumes at the dollar store... No lie. Go to your local one, and smell one of the special "designer" scents, and it smells just as pungent and nauseating as this one.

on 10/25/2007 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a nice clean, sort of soapy scent. I was really surprised that I liked it and I used to wear it quite frequently. Lately it has been giving me a headache (it could just be psychosomatic - I have bad sinuses and frequently get sinus headaches and I was wearing this once when I got one, so now everytime I wear it I expect to get a headache). I think the bottle is gorgeous, but I wish I could somehow pry the little blingey charm off the front without ruining the bottle. I do still wear this every once in awhile, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This was a present to me and I was excited about it as you expect big things from this diva. However I was mortified. This smells like my toilet air-freshener.
It has hints of vanilla, musk and powder, like nane use to wear.
The price is great, but it would have to be as it truly would not sell.
Glow - why this name I do not know.....I expected something exotic...
The bottle is pretty, with a frosted coat and you get a little charm with it with the itnitials J.Lo. It is nice to look at but not to smell. There is no way this can sell on fragrance but rather on the name.
I have offered it complimentary to others and it has been refused therefore I had no choice but to designate it to the bathroom. The bottle is better than the one I had in there and its over-powering muky scent aissts in maskingodours.

Popular Fragrances