J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Other
J. Lo Glow

2.5

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Glow is very clean, it reminds me of a bundle of fresh clean laundry. Right now I have on one wrist some Glow EDT and the other wrist Estee EDP by Estee Lauder. They're both crisp, clean fresh scents, similar but also different. Estee been warmer with a more distinct fragrance. Glow seems crisper, clearer but more scratchy-fresh and airy but not feminine because laundry fresh has no gender.
Glow is for Spring and Summer.
I can see how some reviewers don't like it. it comes across as an uncluttered scent but a bit too scratchy and could cause coughing.
This has an impressive ability to last 9+ hours on me.
If a pure clean scent is what you want you will have a hard time beating this one.
Could be discontinued, you might have to hunt.

on 10/28/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I was prepared to hate this, however, it is not as bad as I had anticipated. It is too soapy for my taste, but I did not find it to smell like insecticide like some people have noted.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume smells like soap

on 11/20/2012 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this fragrance it's an oldie but a goodie! Get lots of compliments when wearing it and its really cheap in Australia at the moment.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

JLo Glow is a refreshing, light, delicate floral that's become a frequent flier in my perfume wardrobe. It is a nice change from oriental, fruity-floral, and chypre scents, possessing the same soapy-shower-clean vibe as Lauder's Pleasures or Lancome's Miracle. But it is not stridently soapy or astringent in the least. The pink grapefruit and orange blossom give the right amount of sharpness in the opening, and they quickly mellow to reveal roses, lilies, and soft spring rain. I agree with those who note similarities between Glow and "China Rain" fragrance oils. There's definitely a white-musk base going on here. I don't smell the sandalwood or vanilla at all. It's just easy to wear, whether I'm dressed up or down, and it suits my chemistry very well. One caveat, do NOT over-apply! This wears more like an EDP than an EDT-- two to three sprays is plenty, and you'll get all-day wear. More than that, and you'll get all-day migraines.

on 8/8/2012 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have to agree with the other reviewers that I wear Glow because it has a clean, soapy smell and makes me feel clean all day. I especially like to wear it during the summer. Even if I have been sweating a little, I still smell like I just showered. Also, I have received more compliments on this than any other perfume I wear. So, I guess it goes with my body chemistry. The funny thing is I could not stand it when I first bought it and I let the bottle just sit on my dresser for nearly half a year, then I started using it more and more and it has become one of my favorite perfumes that I will keep for use.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I actually love this perfume, I don't know if it's because I just love very sweet things in general that influences it, but I love the musky and sweetness of it. Though many people I know don't like the smell of it whenever I put it on myself they were surprised to find out it was glo as they didn't like it. I guess it depends because everything doesn't smell the same on every person.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I can see how this has gained an enormous following, it's quite pleasant but it smells like the China Rain fragrances of every oil shop in town.
For my personal taste it has too much musk and is too sweet. Fortunately, it tends to have an evanescence that leaves the observer wanting more rather than being overpowered.

Never in my life would I have bought this myself. BUt when I was given this fragrance as a gift, I was pleasantly surprised. It is a simple, soapy scent, but for what it is... quite complex. If that makes sense. This smells like classic soap, but in a good sense. At least to my nose. It is sweet and powdery and flowery, so you def. need to like that kind of scent. But if you do, give this a try. I would NEVER EVER have thought that Glow would become a staple in my perfume wardrobe.

on 5/26/2010 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this scent! Sometimes I just want something simple and this is it. It's fresh, clean and lasts all day! I can smell the top notes and jasmine and yes, it's soapy, but I love it. I hope they never discontinue this.

Popular Fragrances