J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

2.5

on 12/23/2007 12:52:00 PM

I only have a small vial of this perfume and from that I can say that I WOULD NOT be purchasing it. As another member have said, it smells of old ladies. I only squirted one spray of this and already I stink! I cant really comment on the packaging or price but just based on the fragrance, I would not be going near this perfume again.

on 10/25/2007 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a nice clean, sort of soapy scent. I was really surprised that I liked it and I used to wear it quite frequently. Lately it has been giving me a headache (it could just be psychosomatic - I have bad sinuses and frequently get sinus headaches and I was wearing this once when I got one, so now everytime I wear it I expect to get a headache). I think the bottle is gorgeous, but I wish I could somehow pry the little blingey charm off the front without ruining the bottle. I do still wear this every once in awhile, but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 3/11/2007 11:43:00 PM

THIS PERFUME STINKS LIKE OLD LADY PERFUME AND HEAVY SOAP........PLEASE SAMPLE BEFORE YOU BUY....ALSO, IT'S TOO STRONG!!!....UGGGG...SORRY JLO, DIDN'T LIKE THIS ONE BUT YOUR OTHER FRAGRANCES ARE GREAT!

on 3/8/2007 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love it, it gives you that fresh feeling.

on 8/17/2006 11:05:00 PM

This smells so good!! I love it is def one of my favorites, I ran out of it a few weeks ago, so I'll have to buy it again soon.

on 7/22/2006 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr........when i put it on after a few minutes it starts smelling like vinegar....brrrrrrrrrr...... there is something in it that makes me get head-ache.
DONT LIKE IT AT ALL

on 7/19/2006 10:49:00 PM

this is a total waste of money, it smells like pamolive shapmoo and I hate it.

on 5/3/2006 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This perfume gave both me and my boyfriend a headache. In fact he refused to let me come to bed unless I took a shower and got it off of me. Even after I had showered though, I still thought that I could faintly smell it. It also definitely lingered on my clothes. It's just not for me I guess.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm surprised at all the negative reviews this scent got. I love it. Nice and subtle. Smells like a light clean white floral musk on me. Feminine and perfect for an everyday scent.

on 12/12/2005 7:05:00 PM

I'm picky on perfumes but this one makes a nice day scent. I liked it, it does go on a bit strong but it fades into something delightful.