J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Other
J. Lo Glow

2.7

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Glow is very clean, it reminds me of a bundle of fresh clean laundry. Right now I have on one wrist some Glow EDT and the other wrist Estee EDP by Estee Lauder. They're both crisp, clean fresh scents, similar but also different. Estee been warmer with a more distinct fragrance. Glow seems crisper, clearer but more scratchy-fresh and airy but not feminine because laundry fresh has no gender.
Glow is for Spring and Summer.
I can see how some reviewers don't like it. it comes across as an uncluttered scent but a bit too scratchy and could cause coughing.
This has an impressive ability to last 9+ hours on me.
If a pure clean scent is what you want you will have a hard time beating this one.
Could be discontinued, you might have to hunt.

on 3/4/2013 1:14:00 PM

I would say this is a modern interpretation of White Shoulders. It was a blind buy based on Luca Turin's review. It's a simple, clean white floral. It sparkles with my body chemistry. It is something I could wear everyday, for nearly every occasion. It takes about 15 minutes to develop fully on my skin and doesn't change much after that. It reminds me of another time...old school glamour. I crave this fragrance. It lifts my spirits and makes me happy.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I can see how this has gained an enormous following, it's quite pleasant but it smells like the China Rain fragrances of every oil shop in town.
For my personal taste it has too much musk and is too sweet. Fortunately, it tends to have an evanescence that leaves the observer wanting more rather than being overpowered.

Never in my life would I have bought this myself. BUt when I was given this fragrance as a gift, I was pleasantly surprised. It is a simple, soapy scent, but for what it is... quite complex. If that makes sense. This smells like classic soap, but in a good sense. At least to my nose. It is sweet and powdery and flowery, so you def. need to like that kind of scent. But if you do, give this a try. I would NEVER EVER have thought that Glow would become a staple in my perfume wardrobe.

on 4/2/2011 12:21:00 PM

Truly unpleasant at first-- an overpowering and very unnatural/artificial aroma. It smells harsh to me, like a bunch of cheap chemicals.

After it settles down, you're left with a highly floral, powdery scent that is long-lasting, but still not great. I find the rose and jasmine dominant.

It was a gift and I tried to re-gift it to my teen daughters and their friends and no takers.

Excellent scent and gorgeous drydown!!! Those of you who hate the smell must hate washing!!!! hehehehhehehe!!! Stinky spice better??? lol!! All men love this fragrance!

This is pleasant, in my opinion, but not especially unique. If you like China Rain oil (which is available a lot of places), you'll probably like Glow. It smells quite a bit like that. For someone who likes floral, youthful fragrances that don't offend but don't leave a particularly strong impression, I'd recommend it. The packaging seems odd to me: it seems slightly sexy, what with the little necklace-and-cleavage reference, and I don't find Glow sexy at all. It smells very clean-cut, like what a girl in khakis and a sweater with a sensible headband might wear.

on 12/25/2008 6:01:00 PM

This is one of my go to fragrances that I recently rediscovered. My boyfriend bought this for me as a Christmas present in a gift pack with JLO lipglosses and body lotion.
It is a scent that you have to get really close to smell and it lasts for a reallyyyyyyyy long time. Either you love this or you hate it, as the reviews have shown. For me it's very versatile because you can wear it during the day or at night. It makes me feel very sexy without coming on too strong, and is so soft, light and airy. It's a scent that lingers....
My boyfriend thinks this is the sexiest perfume and all his guy friends have bought the women in their lives a bottle of this haha.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance brings to mind the plastic-y smell that Barbie dolls have after opening the package on a Christmas morning! Need I say more? Love the thought of Christmas morning but am not liking the perfume.

on 2/4/2008 8:03:00 AM

I'm really surprised at the low rating this gets here. I really like this one because it's just "Clean". You smell like you just stepped out of the shower. The staying power is awsome too. I have put it on after my shower, layered with the body lotion (also great) and it lasts up to the next day! I highly recommend that you try this one yourself and give it a chance. It's available at a lot of discount sites and probably in your local area as well dirt cheap. Great work fragrance, non-offensive.

Popular Fragrances