J. Lo Glow

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 19-24
J. Lo Glow

3.0

on 4/19/2011 3:34:00 PM

A nice, clean scent that is a good alternative to the very sweet scents out therer right now. It is a bit more classic (I don't get 'old lady', but then again, I'm not sure what people mean by this expression, seems a rather mean thing to say anyway) because it is powdery and has a rosy smell to it, but enough depth and lasts for a long time.

on 3/17/2010 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

ive loved this perfume since it first came out in 02, it smells really clean and different from other perfumes. Another thing i like about it is that it lasts a really long time, sometimes for days. Alot of other ones i have dont seem to last.. Also i love the bottle its so cute. This is definitely my HG perfume. I cant believe it got such bad reviews! :( i hope they never discotinue it!

on 2/23/2008 6:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This was one of the first perfumes I owned, and although I don't use it any longer it still brings back memories whenever I get to smell it. It's sweet, fresh and unique at the same time, one of the best celebrity fragrances out there.

I dont understand why this product got such low ratings... i mean its not offensive or anything. i think it smells good, clean, fresh... i got a compliment the first time I wore it. and its actually one of the only perfumes I have ever used up. partly cause some of it spilled but still....

I love this fragrance. It smells fresh and clean, floral yet powdery-but very light at the same time. Absolutely feminine.

on 9/1/2003 6:18:00 AM

This product is really kind of a love-it-or-hate-it product. For me, this is the only fragrance that I don't get tired of. It's clean, it's sexy, a little bit powdery but not that much that I get headache of it. I love in spring and autumn but prefer fresher fragrances in summer. Wasn't able to find my winter fragrance yet, so maybe this will even be it for winter, who knows.

on 2/9/2003 12:37:00 AM

I tried this on about a week ago with full intentions of mocking it. After wearing it for about an hour, I'd decided I was in love with it and had to buy it. You need to try this fragrance out for yourself before making any judgments and you also need to let it sit for about about 20 minutes until it dries down. Upon first application, it's very strong and floral--but the middle and end soapy and sweet notes are what I really like. I'm not good at describing fragrance, but I will say this: my SO told me he really liked this, much more than any foody or fruity fragrance I've ever worn around him. And that's something, because he rarely comments on things like this. I do think it's a tad overpriced, but I am glad I bought it. I can't stop smelling myself!

on 11/17/2002 7:11:00 PM

This is one of my most favorite scents. I looooooooooooooooooooooooove it! I know a lot of people love to say this smell disgustig but it's really such a nice vanilla scent that I always get so many compliments on. Everyone should test this out. I love it!

on 6/15/2009 12:12:00 PM

I must disagree with the bad rating, to me this fragrance is so lovely!
It's indeed shower fresh, but it has warm freshness, makes me think of spa, it feels soft and a little humid
It has soapy scent and does smell a little like clean laundry.
It's sweet and powdery, but not overly so. It is balanced, peaceful, inobtrusive scent, yet feels a bit sexy. on me it smells good, not 'perfumey'- close to the skin.
I would buy it again.

on 12/16/2007 11:01:00 PM

This is a really pretty perfume. I actually consider it very 'clean smelling' and non offensive, so I'm pretty surprised at all the negative reviews. The scent is floral with a clean soft musk drydown. I understand why JLo describes her inspiration as a fresh shower. As with all scents, spray it and wear it around to get the true experience. I've gotton lots of compliments. I ran out but will repurchase.

Popular Fragrances