J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.7

on 9/4/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wonderful CLEAN skin scent ~ I realize this came out ages ago but I was searching for a soft neutral daytime fragrance and this is so underrated! I wanted a powdery fresh soapy scent and this J.Lo Glow definitely fits into that category. Upon the initial spray this is quite a dry sunscreen beachy kind of vibe at first - which I LOVE - and on the dry down it goes straight to a clean cotton fabric softener scent. If you like the CLEAN brand or Philosophy "Graces" type of fragrances try this one out as its still around and is a little less expensive than those.You can purchase the 3.4 oz for around $20. If you are sensitive to strong fragrances like I am this is quite neutral and doesn't overwhelm. I think its fantastic and has moderate longevity and I would definitely repurchase this!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am personally very surprised at the low rating of JLo's Glow perfume on makeup alley. This baby is a cult favourite and has been a popular celebrity perfume on the market since 2002, however the scent is timeless and does not smell dated. Any age could wear this fragrance, though I do believe that women in their 20s and upwards are likely to be attracted to it. This scent is a very clean and floral scent, to me it smells like very expensive soap, with gorgeous tones of jasmine, orange blossom and rose. The flowers are not too strong or overbearing, they are gentle and bring a warmth to the soapiness of this perfume. This is definitely a skin scent, it doesn't have too much projection after the initial spray, but you can smell it on your own skin and hair, and if someone were to stand close to you or embrace you, they would be able to smell it too. This scent feels very intimate and personal, it is a gentle fragrance. This would be a perfect one to wear on an intimate date, or on a day where you want to feel fresh, clean and expensive. Honestly, it smells a lot more expensive than it actually is!! This perfume is definitely a compliment getter. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone who likes florals, skin-scents and soapy/clean fragrances.

Top Notes: Grapefruit, Neroli, Orange Blossom.
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Rose.
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Orris Root.

on 7/30/2016 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this perfume and most of jlos other ones .. It has a light clean smell slightly sweet and soapy fresh and the lasting power is very good that's why I keep going back to it but the bottle is ugly lol ..

on 3/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Somehow reminds me of something I wore when I was young in the 70's maybe "loves baby soft". I think that's the appeal for me. Lasts long, good for everyday.

on 12/17/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've worn this perfume for years. (the clear liquid kind)
This was the first perfume I ever owned, the first time I smelled it, I was probably about 12 or 13 and my sister was wearing it and I loved it, so she bought me a gift set for christmas which included the regular size perfume, a smaller travel size and a lotion. I'm 21 years old and I've only worn this perfume, until about a year ago when I ran out and could no longer find it in stores. Luckily, since christmas is coming I finally found a bottle at walmart for $19.
I took it out of the box and gave myself a small spritz to make sure I still liked the smell and oh my god, nostalgia overload. I LOVE the smell of this so much. It's like heaven in a spray bottle. It's a very clean, crisp, and refreshing smell. It reminds me of christmas since that's the only time I can ever find it in stores.
Thankfully, upon purchasing this I found out that my local flea market sells the big bottles for $25. I will continue to buy this for as long as I can find it.
I always get compliments on it, and the smell lasts all day. My boyfriend always tells me how good I smell, and it's just a really nice confidence boost.
The ONLY thing about this product that I think could be a little better is the packaging. I love the look of the bottle, and the little JLO charm but I hate that the bottle is so sleek, because it doesn't hold very much. Oh well, at least it's cheap.
definitely a great purchase if you're looking for a cheap perfume that smells elegant, and not to overpowering.

Edit: I'm not sure why a lot of the people reviewing this are hating on Jlo, she's a very successful woman and I admire her completely. She's an amazing actress, and although she could put her music career to much better use, she is still very talented. Not to mention, she still looks amazing for her age.

on 9/20/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought my second bottle of this. It's the perfect go-to scent for every day. So clean and fresh, and the price is right, too. Yeah, it smells somewhat of soap, but that's not a bad thing.

on 8/6/2014 2:50:00 AM

I LOVE this fragrance. It doesn't really last that long, but it's a nice every day perfume to wear. The bottle is cute and covered in bling too :) This is my favourite go-to everyday perfume.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a wonderful summer perfume with a long lasting fresh aura. I love to catch the slightest trail of this scent on a hot summer day. I feel white flowers and neroli especially and it makes it a nice day fragrance. I love staying power, sillage, non-offensive character and fantastic soapy nature of it. I would definitely recommend Glow.

on 5/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

This was my first perfume ever and it's just a go to. It's clean, fresh, musky, and close to the skin fragrance. Men love it.

Glow by JLo perfume is soapy and sunny.

Popular Fragrances