J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

3.5

on 3/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Somehow reminds me of something I wore when I was young in the 70's maybe "loves baby soft". I think that's the appeal for me. Lasts long, good for everyday.

on 9/20/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought my second bottle of this. It's the perfect go-to scent for every day. So clean and fresh, and the price is right, too. Yeah, it smells somewhat of soap, but that's not a bad thing.

on 6/8/2014 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This is a perfume I really like. I'm 56 years old and this perfume reminds me of expensive scented bath soap I might have used years ago. It really does give you a fresh, out of the shower scent that is quite strong and long lasting. Doesn't disappear shortly after spraying it on. It reminds me slightly of another scent I own, Fleur de Rocaille by Caron. But I have to say I like this one better. I find this to be very pleasant and clean smelling. Very wearable. Not overpowering. Very easily could be someone's signature scent. I'm sure this was not originally marketed to my age group but I love it.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I can see how this has gained an enormous following, it's quite pleasant but it smells like the China Rain fragrances of every oil shop in town.
For my personal taste it has too much musk and is too sweet. Fortunately, it tends to have an evanescence that leaves the observer wanting more rather than being overpowered.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very nice floral perfume...smells soapy and like soft flowers mostly roses...has pink grapefruit,orange flower,rose,neroli,vanilla...smells like I just came out of my morning shower...comes in a nice frosted bottle with a sparkly necklace...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the 'rancid' comment, it has a 'grapefruit' bite or a 'rancid' note whichever you think. hate it. but she is very talented but ruins it with her tough street girl talk and mannerisms, who would want to smell like her?

on 11/16/2005 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just don't like it at all,smells sooooo cheap.

on 10/6/2005 3:24:00 PM

I love this perfume but hate J.Lo and hate putting money in her pocket! Anyway, I've yet to wear it where I don't get complimented. It's very light and fresh and lasts all day. My only recommendation would be a different bottle since the fat bottom and skinny top make it awkward to spritz yourself with one hand! I'm always afraid it'll slip right out and break. I already have bought this over again - 2 times!

on 9/16/2005 1:21:00 PM

I have bought this over and over and over again! I've yet to wear it where someone doesn't compliment me.

I can't stand J.Lo and I hate putting money in her pocket - but her scents are great! I wish they'd change the bottle though cause if you don't hold it just right, it can get away from you.

It lasts all day too and it's very light. Just Love it!

on 5/31/2005 11:18:00 AM

I was really surprised to see poor reviews on J.Lo Glow. I love it and get many compliments on it. It is especially nice when worn with the body lotion. I will buy again. Also love the bottle!

Popular Fragrances