J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.9

on 6/19/2017 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I bought this based on reviews on another site dedicated to fragrances. I absolutely hated it at first and it sat unused for quite a while because right out of the bottle it's a burst of white flowers and alcohol and not very pleasant to my nose. I decided to give it another chance and was pleased that after a half hour or maybe an hour it settles down into a clean, soapy scent. That's a good thing on a hot summer day. I have a 1oz bottle and won't repurchase after it's gone. It's OK for now and I'll use it all but there are better fresh, summer fragrances out there.

on 1/6/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my go to perfume, especially during summer. My sister says I always smell juicy!
I wouldn't say it's a simple fragrance, as I find it surprisingly contradictory. It's fruity, fun, fresh and innocent on one hand, but on the other hand it also has a soft floral sensuality about it.
Glow is one of the few scents however that doesn't morph into something else on me, the dry down is almost the same as when I first put it on. I like the fact is lasts all day and the silage is quite spectacular.
I've been wearing Glow for years and I always receive compliments. I love it :D
Notes of orange, grapefruit, vanilla, musk, orris, jasmine, and iris.

Glow is equal parts soap and photocopy toner on me. It lasts a long time though. Might still recommend because I know it's liked by so many, despite the low ratings. No sale on this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this...wore it a few times and then delegated it to the back of my vanity. Its a cute bottle, but the scent just didn't do it for me. Scent is something that is personal, what works for one nose might not for another. I didn't hate this scent, I just like sweeter scents. This is a "clean" scent..it smelled a little like grapefruit to me. It had pretty reasonable staying power, I could still smell it after about 2 hours.

on 11/16/2007 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm surprised to see so many negative comments about this one. I don't wear it every day but when I do, I get compliments -- and as someone else noted below, always from men. On me it's a rich vanilla musk, and it's one of the only fragrances I've found that has notes of china rain (a scent I've only been able to find in funky little boutiques where you mix your own perfumed oils).

I bought a very small sample of this on ebay. This is a light musky floral that is just a tad too soapy smelling. Mind you, soapy is not bad, as it works really well in Jovan Musk Oil. But there is a component missing in J.Lo Glow - something to hold it all together and make it work. It just seems a bit too meek and a bit too weak - not enough floral, not enough musk. Glow also has very little staying power. I think it would be a good fragrance choice for teen girls. I would not purchase a full size but might still occasionally wear the sample on (very) casual weekends.

on 11/8/2005 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I tried this one and the others from the brand on the store; I didn't like it(I liked more or so of one of the brand but can't recall which!). It reminded me of laundry detergent smell...
Regarding packaging if you look closer it reminds of Jeniffer body shape: narrow on the top and larger "in the middle" rssss

on 2/28/2004 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I like this ... don't love it, but like it. It definitely is a "clean" scent ... clean as in very, very soapy. Much more so than the actual Clean fragrance. I think Glow is waaaaaaaaaaay cleaner and soapier than that. This isn't something I can see wearing every day, but it is a nice change of pace from fruits, florals, and foody-vanilla types of scents. Best applied lightly though ... too much can be a bit overpowering. Staying power is great as well; this lasts all day on me. Regardless of your opinion of J. Lo, it's worth checking out the fragrance for yourself to see what you think of it. You just might find something you like! I have Still also, and while it's my favorite of the two J. Lo scents (and probably more widely appealing, too) I'm glad I have Glow in my fragrance collection. If you like super clean, soapy, just-showered types of scents, definitely check out Glow.

on 10/27/2003 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It's true, you will smell clean...a cheap-deodorant-soap-from-BigLots kinda clean...yuck continued >>

Popular Fragrances