J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 36-43
J. Lo Glow

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

She is a very pretty girl, with great cheekbones and a warm smile. But this fragrance is yuk!

She said she was inspired by the scent after we shower, a soap like scent.

Yes it does smells of soap and nothing else. You better off just go for a shower and use Dove soap. Cheaper and more pleasant for our nose.

Nothing special, not turning any heads, not uplifting, a meh fragrance.

on 1/19/2010 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I initially really liked this scent. It does smell clean - a bit like soap, imo. It is long lasting but I quickly grew bored with this scent. Imo, I don't feel this scent is extraordinary but it's not a bad smelling fragrance.

on 1/8/2006 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm comming out in favor of this scent. It is fresh and femine, no powdery notes, just clean florals. I can sympathise w/ reviewers who smell 'cheap' in it, but for me it struck a chord and sang. This is the only frag in the jlo line I like, I'm dissappointed in the others, as this was my first from her. I don't wear it every day- to avoid burnout on the scent. Reading the reviews here just underlines how personal the choice of scent is. Having been attacked by fumes from the likes of T. hillfiger, I am more cautious about overdoing, especially now that I see how unpopular it is- but I still wear it. It is the sort of scent you have a fling with, but may tire of. You will only ever buy it 1x, and after the honeymoon is over, still reach for a few times a year.

on 11/21/2005 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love Glow - I'm a perfume addict but I've never had a signature scent - until Glow came out. It's the only perfume that lasts all day on me. And its the only perfume I receive compliments on every day, even outside while walking down the street, on line at the bank, at the hair salon, when I'm interviewing people in my office - you name it, people smell it on me and like it. It's so soft and light and crisp. Smells like I just stepped out of the shower. It's the best perfume I've ever used. Jennifer Lopez hit this fragrance right out of the ballpark - its perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the fragrance but refuse to pay the high price. I bought mine off ebay for a fraction.

If you like Freesia, you will love this.

on 3/4/2005 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got a bottle of JGlo Glow (EDT) from my husband for my birthday. He heard me make a comment on the bottle so I guess he construed this as I wanted a bottle. When I first sprayed it on, I thought it smelled like straight rubbing alcohol. I had to wash it off. When I tried it again the next day, I found it to be fresh smelling. I applied it early this morning and can still smell it, so the lasting power is good. It's light; I think it would make a great scent to wear to work. I like it enough to continue to wear it, but will not purchase again myself.

on 10/26/2004 1:48:00 PM

The scent reminds me of a mixture of Body Time's China Musk, Rain and China Rain, and I really like it! I say that with some embarassment since I loathe J-Lo (a nice booty does not an actress make!), and I think Glow's packaging is cheap and tacky.

Popular Fragrances