J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 30-35
J. Lo Glow

3.1

on 5/19/2015 1:05:00 PM

I used to love this stuff in my early 20's. Id wear it when I went to night clubs. Smells clean, and gives me good memories.

I'm sorry, but I can't get over the fact that this perfume smells exactly like bathroom air freshener. It is one of the worst perfumes. I'd rather douse myself in White Diamonds. Would not buy this again. Hubby even said it was awful. Yuk. Don't buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells of overpowering cheap soap, smell lasts for ages and gave me a headache, couldnt wait to wash it off! Gave it away as I couldn't stand it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is rare to say I hate a fragrance but this is one of them. It's enveloping in a having allergy attack kind of way. Very floral and musky. Gross.

This is my only celebrity and my only cheap-range perfume I wholeheartedly love and recommend. I tried this one out when it was first released. Memories of this time are quite sweet - I used the sample in my first spring as a student. I remembered the scent favorably for the 10 years later, but somehow as a young adult, I was over drugstore brands of makeup and especially over celebrity fragrances. I'd had my fair share of gifted Gabriela Sabatini and Naomi Campbell scents.

Recently, I rediscovered this one. Somehow, curiosity for it had remained. I now know better what I like compared with then - fresh, citrusy, but also "clean" and slightly powdery scents. The former, I have a few favorites (DKNY woman, some of the Hermes Jardin range, Armani Code for winter), the latter I have not found my perfect scent. I think this affordable perfume is it!

Trying it out and seeing how long it lasted compared with my high end perfumes sold me on it. It starts off very sharp, a bit uncomfortable. It mellows down to a very lovely fresh, powdery, just showered but better scent. And it lasts forever - perfumes last very badly on me, this one I get small glimpses of around 8 hrs after putting it on! Never happens to me with any other perfume. It's love :)

on 1/7/2012 1:41:00 AM

Dear Ms. Lopez,
I've never cared too much for your acting skills or your music. In fact I find you to be down right annoying at times. I think Ben married the right 'jen' as I find you too be too much of a diva and kind of fake...fake hair color, fake tan...nonetheless, I can recognize a nice scent when I smell it. And you did a good job here, or your fragrance team, etc. The price is reasonable and the lasting power is great. It smells soapy, floral, clean, slightly vanillic and powdery. Great for office wear or a casual environment. Used with a light hand this is rather inoffensive and very nice. Especially for the price point and especially if you get a gift set around christmas that usually costs around 29 dollars at rite aid, cvs, etc. The bottle and rinestone bling is kind of tacky, but the juice is good! You did good here jen, now your personal life with men...that's a different story. Lol

Sincerely,

VIA

I find Glow to be a very clean soapy fragrance. It smells just like a bar of soap with hints of orange and maybe a little rose. A little too clean and soapy for my tastes, but not a horrible perfume. I would never personally buy or wear this, but this may be nice on others who adore clean soapy scents. The staying power is amazing...this lasted a good 12 plus hours on my skin!

on 10/24/2010 10:39:00 PM

I love J.Lo, but when it comes to this scent--it's just gross and stinks!

on 7/18/2009 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I hate to see this fragrance getting such a bad rap. It's so fresh and clean smelling, my husband says that it is "soothing". I couldn't agree more. I put it on and it just makes me feel good. Good staying power too. If you like oriental or spicy fragrances, my advice is to stay far away from this. You'll probably hate it. I try other high end fragrances, and I find myself constantly coming back to this. For a reference, others that I like include Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, and other clean scents.

on 7/2/2009 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really do not understand the negative reviews!! I love the smell of soap and washing powder so this is perfect. So clean smelling.I suppose if you don't like smelling clean then you won't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bottle is awful though.
UPDATE:
Still love the smell but even with the body lotion underneath, it just does not last. If this was stronger then it would be ideal but alas it's got a 2 second lasting power! Taken one lippie off for this

Popular Fragrances