J. Lo Glow

Filtered by age: 25-29
J. Lo Glow

2.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is not a complicated fragrance. The initial spritz is pure alcohol and sharp. After a few minutes, I detected peach and rose. The dry down is a powdery scent that lingers (think Love's Baby Soft mixed with Calgon Peach Body Mist...both available at CVS. Still it does not make me wretch and I haven't been compelled to throw it away. I can live with it. Nobody has even acknowledged that I smell good so it can't be that great.

JLO Might have a nice booty but she dont know how to pick a smell for it.

on 7/6/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This fragrance is an insulting clash of the following scents: band-aid, musk, urinal cake, budget laundry detergent. It makes me gag whenever I smell it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I remember when this scent first came out. I was in high school. I have always liked this fresh clean unique scent. It's has a mix of soap and florals with a touch of musk and it's good for day or night. I bought a bottle of this with the matching lotion for just $11 at an after Christmas sale. This is one of my favorite scents. Like the smell of stepping out of the shower. I will always love this scent...

on 3/23/2013 8:14:00 PM

the first time i tried it was a copy of glow, I liked so I bought the original. I can say now that is one of my favourites perfumes, is suitable for spring and summer...but i love it so much!! is a clean and energy fragance!! so femenine, so powder, and everybody likes when I wear it...it last many hours. I have the big bottle and is a little unconfortable for take it in the bag but i love it anyway and is not expensive. I recommend it

on 3/9/2013 3:33:00 PM

This smell is so musty and unpleasant. I happen to like other J.LO scents but this was a miss for me. I gave this scent to my friend and luckily she liked it. I will not buy again.

Well, I wore this when I was 17 and I loved it then, I grew a little and grew away from it, then about a week ago I had an itch to go out and buy it again! and I got a big bottle and I am in love all over again, very fresh, very clean and just lovely all around. It doesn't take much at all for it last all day on me! It smells like a high end fragrance to me nothing cheap about it! I love the bottle as well, it is so pretty. I appreciate jlo's taste in most fragrances for I think her and jessica simpson have the most input on what they want to make and I feel like that is important with a brand. I will never let you go again glow!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Typical jlo style with the bottle. U know the bling bling. The perfume itself, It's not among the best nor among the worst...I bought this when I was in my late teens n was starting out on scents.. Liked it then but my taste has changed with fragrances. It doesn't have an over powering smell n neither it's fruity or flowery..it's
Light n dusky..doesnt leave impressions (IMO a perfume is all about statement, giving a hint of what we ARe) so in that department ..comp fail. If u want a feeling of clean, there r better things doing that job..that's y I'm not repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this when it first cane out. It was over $150 Australian Dollars! Think I paid 170 for it. This fragrance was advertised as fresh, sexy, clean'. It soooooo lives up to the name! Just got it yesterday at 22 bucks! This would be my 4th bottle since 2002 .Glow has such a gorgeous, floral scent. But not overpowering like some fragrances. I have had so many compliments about this perfume, and it truly does smell 'clean'. It's has that 'clean linen that has been in a spring breeze' kind of scent. Not flowery, but fresh. It's like light roses and crisp white linen, with that freshly laundered smell that proves that you've washed your clothes! It is an amazing: scent that lingers for hours after applying. My observations are that SJP Lovely is the close comparison. Both are sexy and clean scents in their own way.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Im not sure how to describe GLOW, other then fresh and clean. I dont pick up on the individual notes, so I just get the overall impression of the notes; it creates a fresh, energetic burst and gives a clean, soapy feel to the wearer.

Its great for everyday wear, as it has great staying power. Keep a bottle in your bag for when you have to use public transport one spray really helps you to feel cleansed. Suitable all year round.

On the down side you must spray lightly. I've been too heavy handed a few times and have had migraines as a result.

Scent notes: orange flower, pink grapefruit, Neroli, rose, sandalwood, soft amber, jasmine, vanilla, musk & orris.

Popular Fragrances