J. Lo Glow

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 18 & Under
J. Lo Glow

3.1

on 2/19/2013 12:54:00 PM

This is not a sexy scent, not sweet nor fruity. This is a _reeeally_ clean scent, it has a very sharp clean scent to it, maybe too sharp for my liking in fresh perfumes, so it's more for a sporty/casual girl. Nothing for you gourmand lovers! :)

I love this perfume. It really is a clean, light fragrance. I would certainly wear this in the daytime though. It just seems so fresh and free, invigorating and bright at the same time. I love this and I would reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a light, clean fragrance!

Disgusting! I saw some YT gurus with some of JLo's perfumes, and I decided to smell it. I wish I hadn't! I should have never trusted a thing that she has made. It smells like overpowering grandma soap. It's not fresh and clean, just gross! It burned my nose and made me want to gag. EW.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Honestly, how many "Glows" are there?
I have a Glow by J Lo , but I have no idea which Glo is it.

It's a sample size, I basically love the smell. A bit too mature for my age, I'd have to say. But it still smells GREAT.

Scent: Crisp and elegance just got engaged.
Packaging: Vintage Pop bottle went on a diet.

P.S. Definitely one of the most well thought-out celeb fragrances. 7/10 staying power. Smells high end for such a small price tag.

on 7/29/2007 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Cool

This was the first fragrance I ever bought when I was twelve years old. Afer several years, I still love it now just as much as I did then. For me, it's a very subtle scent and is quite fresh. It has some sweetness in it but is overall quite musky. It develops into a warmer scent after a few hours. Lasting power is not great but it does lightly linger on clothing. I love the bottle design. I think this is a fragrance I will come back to again and again.

on 4/30/2005 3:56:00 AM

Love this smell on my friend!When she's having it,i will go near her all the time!Very fresh,young,sexy and soo goood!
Maybe will buy it to myself to test it?

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells horrible. She should change the name to RAID because it smells just like ant spray! I was highly disgusted with the smell. I am SO glad I didnt actually buy this. continued >>

I really do love this smell.When you smell it from the bottle it isn't so pleasant,but when you spray it on it smells good.My biggest complaint is how much you get for the price.It seems to use alot for one spray,oh well...

I thought this would smell nice since everyone kept raving about it. Frankly, I thought that it was very ordinary and unoriginal, and it kind of stank, although it had pretty good staying power. I loved the design of the bottle though. It isn't worth the price. I wouldn't repurchase.

Popular Fragrances