J. Lo Glow

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
J. Lo Glow

2.4

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume smells like soap

on 2/19/2013 12:54:00 PM

This is not a sexy scent, not sweet nor fruity. This is a _reeeally_ clean scent, it has a very sharp clean scent to it, maybe too sharp for my liking in fresh perfumes, so it's more for a sporty/casual girl. Nothing for you gourmand lovers! :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

As my family has struggled financially due to divorce and my mom having a low paying job on top of no child support (courts have no idea where my dad is), one of the local families adopt us to help for christmas. This year, I recieved this fragrance. I wore it once (which I feel bad about). Its nauseatingly strong and cloying. I enjoyed the lotion but it reminded me of something my greatgrandma would wear. Overall, neither my mother (who is very sensative to scents due to having cerebral palsy) nor I could stand the scent.

on 12/27/2011 12:49:00 AM

i wouldnt know the price because i dint buy it i got it for christmas, i mean i liked the bottle but i hate the smell i mean its nothing like to unbearable but its not good it smells wayyyy to much like flowers like wierd flowers its just weird i cant explain it

on 2/11/2011 6:38:00 PM

This product smells like soap and is way to strong. The packaging is really cute though

Definitely one of my favourite scents along with Vera Wangs "Princess".

I love this perfume. It really is a clean, light fragrance. I would certainly wear this in the daytime though. It just seems so fresh and free, invigorating and bright at the same time. I love this and I would reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a light, clean fragrance!

Disgusting! I saw some YT gurus with some of JLo's perfumes, and I decided to smell it. I wish I hadn't! I should have never trusted a thing that she has made. It smells like overpowering grandma soap. It's not fresh and clean, just gross! It burned my nose and made me want to gag. EW.

on 4/29/2010 7:40:00 PM

I first went out and bought the small bottle of this after smelling it in a shop. I quite liked it so I went out and bought the bigger bottle. It smells sort of flowerly and fresh at the same time. Its not too strong but sometimes I get a powdery smell off it. I like it but like I said sometimes I get a whiff of a powdery smell which isn't too nice but overall a nice perfume.

on 4/22/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was 11 when this came out - 8 years ago right?
I was the biggest fan of Jennifer Lopez out there, my room was covered in posters and pictures and she was on my stereo constantly. Anyway, I threw a party for my class and I got some money. I was saving up for this perfume and I LOVED it back then! It was my favorite thing ever.

You have to admit, such a pretty bottle.. It's so slick and pretty and chique, with the kind of necklace thingy...
But the smell.. It's so sweet and cheap lol. When I was younger I didn't even care about it, IT WAS J.LO'S! But now.. It's a no-go.

Pretty thingy though, lol.

Popular Fragrances