3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I really like this hydration mask. I sometimes use it as I would a night cream, just a thin layer after serum before bed. Sometimes I put it on a little thicker. It does absorb well into my dry/normal skin. It does leave a little bit of a creamy, slightly tacky finish, but by morning, it is all gone. I wake up well hydrated and smooth. I do not notice any clogged pores from this product. A little pricy but it does last a long time, as you don't need too much per usage and the bottle is substantial.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

5 years ago

every time i tried sleeping with this it was too uncomfortable and i had to wash it off - my face would stick to my pillow. and even if i made it through the night with it, it had the same effect as any old moisturizer.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

3.0
from

5 years ago

I think the main problem I had with this was that it just didn't work for my skin. I have extremely dry, sensitive skin due to illness and am always looking out for products to alleviate the dryness and discomfort. I was so excited to try this because it made claims like "deeply-hydrating' and "intensely moisturizes". It just was not enough for my skin. I like the texture and everything, however my flaky patches remained flaky and my skin was as dry as it started. I think this would be awesome for someone with combination or oily skin that needed less moisture, but dry skinned people should definitely skip this. I have other sleeping masks I like way better. Overall, I would recommend this to skin types that need less moisture.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

5 years ago

3.7 rating I have combination skin that craves non-greasy moisturizing products all the time. My face does get oily from time-to-time, depending on the weather & my diet, usually on my T-zone & nose. Sometimes these areas are oily, but my cheeks would feel dry. Never flakey though. When I first picked up the bottle, it looked small and looks like it contains much less product than the other two I’ve tried from Laneige & Dr. Jart, but when I actually compared the number of grams, it is about the same. If you are able to purchase this $34/2.8oz bottle with a discount, then it is a far better spend than Laneige for my skin type. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly, you only need to use a little bit (1-2cm) and it spreads easily on the skin. It is not as moisturizing as Sulwhasoo Overnight Treatment Mask, which is my top pick for intense overnight moisturizing & plumping treatment mask. This is, however, 1st runner up out of all the sleeping masks I’ve tried to date. Great option for this price-range. And I love the scent – I can’t pinpoint what it smells like, but it’s a light rose smell. Really calming when you massage onto your skin – take a moment and cover your face with your hands & breath in.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I've been using this twice a week for about 2 months now and its a really nice mask for when my face is feeling dry or dull. I apply to clean skin before bed and yes, this is a HYDRATION mask so it will leave your skin feeling very dewy. At first that scared me since I thought it would break me out but to be honest, i have no acne after using this and I feel as though it actually helps acne. It leaves my face feeling soft and supple in the morning. As for the scent, it smells of musky roses and its very fragrant. Really liking this!

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I absolutely love this Sleeping Mask - I was already using the Boscia BB Cream and decided to give this a try. I saw results the first night and it vanished some acne I was experiencing. I used about the size of a dime and it worked wonders. It was not sticky or tacky and the smell was pleasant.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

1.0

6 years ago

I'm not loving this overnight mask so far. its a very thick cream when applied on then soaks right into my skin leaving behind a clear greasy layer... and as a matter of fact I have it on my face right now as I'm typing this and I have my side cheek lifted up away from my pillow because it would actually stick my face to my pillow case (not cool). I'm not loving the scent either... i'll probably be returning it to sephora.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

6 years ago

I really, really wanted to like this one, because I liked Boscia's now discontinued night cream but the fragrance was over-powering and bothered not only me, but my skin. While it says it is "artificial" fragrance free - the ingredients list many fragrant oils, such as lavender, clove, orange, etc so it is not "fragrance-free". In addition - I've used several different types/brands of "sleeping masks" and this one was sooo sticky. I only apply a tiny amount, which soaked in and was not visible on skin, but could definitely be felt on skin. When I touched my skin it would feel really tacky, and if I rolled around in bed, my face would stick to the blankets or pillows. It also made no difference in the softness or appearance of my skin, it just sat there doing nothing. My skin still had dry patches after a few uses, and then red patches too from the irritation. On a positive note, it wasn't greasy. I had to return this to Sephora after a week, the irritation was just not worth it. I don't recommend this to anyone, if you really want to try it, get a sample first! Instead, I would recommend Clinique's Moisture Surge Overnight Mask which is amazing! I love it so much I use it day and night - no scent, soothing, creamy without greasiness and very hydrating.

About reviewer (399 reviews)

Age30-35