MAC Warm Neutral 15

MAC Warm Neutral 15

4.5

on 8/6/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette! If you wait until there's a sale or coupon, it's even better! But still worth it full price, given there are 15 highly pigmented shades. It's great for so many different looks--smoky, natural, bronzey... The colors help to pop hazel eyes, too! But dark brew is the kinda color that will pop any eye color, so if you're neutral warm like me but hate colors that go TOO warm, then this is for you! I've had it for over a year, and it's HG for me. Not usually one to buy a mac palette (I like picking my own colors), but this one is way worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this for USD$65 from Macy's dot com & I love it! I already have Saddle & ATG but the rest are new to me! MAC has recently lowered their prices which is awesome for hardcore collectors like myself. I prob own like some 50 MAC e/s now that I have 2 x9 & this 1 x15 as well as a bunch of singles prob 20 singles & 3 MAC holiday palettes I got Xmas 2015/Ellie Goulding 2 of her palettes I just adore palettes! But I hate making my own. Ready premade are the way to go for me! I hate depotting too it's a travesty to a good palette ...w this the usual MAC highest quality nothing but the best w MAC of course. I'm NC20 w glasses so these shades are gorg & a standout in terms of quality & colors no bombs normally I'm lucky if I don't get 3-4 shades I won't use in a palette but this (& the Gwen Stefani Urban Decay/LORAC ProMatte) & my MAC all of them really are about my only palettes (quads not included) that don't include a dud! I'm tha MAC gurL the only thing that would make this gr8r would be if MAC could go bk 2 being cruelty free again. Trading in the free world modern day we don't need barbarism.

on 1/19/2016 1:18:00 PM

I bought this for myself at Christmas time. It's a great palette - a variety of finishes makes it slightly different from the other neutral palettes out there. I find myself trying different combinations because the colours are all visible at once. Not great to carry to the gym or for travelling, but super useful at home.

on 3/3/2016 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a superb palette allowing for a variety of looks. One star down as I think it could have had a rew more mattes/satin finishes for those of us with "life lines".

on 11/18/2015 1:44:00 PM

I have many high end eye shadow palettes (mainly neutrals), I still went ahead and bought this palette of MAC. Here are the reasons:

1. When-ever I did my looks from my UD Naked palette, my husband said they look too much done up and not natural neutrals. This even I felt in pics, so I was in search for natural neutral which enhance my eyes but not look too much
2. with my other neutral palettes such as Anastasia Beverly hill traveler palette, the balm palette, too face chocolate bar, naked 3, it cosmetics naturally pretty I felt that they missed something. Naked 3 was too pink. It cosmetics was too matte, too face chocolate was too burgundy ... so I thought I need a all round palette which has some of all and extras

Coming on to this palette. It has RIGHT neutrals. Perfect for office to party wear. I am the person who do not like too much color on eyes. I like classic neutral eyes and brighter color on lips. So this palette has it all. All classic neutrals, little bit of pink, burgundy, peach, gold, copper, olive, lime yellow etc all the shades in right neutral manner. Also the quality is really good. They look very natural on eyes and blend well. Makes makeup soooooo pretty and not too done up. If you have my kind of choice in makeup: that is neutral classic eyes with thin winged eyeliner paired with medium/bright color on lips then you will love it. Worth $85!

These full-sized MAC shadows are $5.60 each. That definitely caught my attention last week when the person I was meeting for lunch was fifteen minutes late and I was on the same block as a MAC store. For a while I had been considering building my own palette of warm neutral shadows, specifically for transition shades. Strangely enough, I have about 10 palettes but none that have a significant amount of transition shades: I need to go into each one for whichever shade Im looking for at the moment. This palette may be MACs response to the Urban Decay Naked Palette (which, honestly, I rarely even use) but Im convinced its actually MACs response to my eye shadow dreams. Ive been wearing the middle column with Ruby Woo and other cool red lipsticks nonstop, I love it.

This 15 shadow palette ($85/$160 value, Pro discount not applicable) also comes in cool tones. If youre not looking to throw down such a large chunk of change, they also have these 9-shadow palettes for $40 and the Pro discount is applicable. While this one is significantly more expensive than the typical $50 palettes at Sephora, I prefer a carefully selected palette filled with consistently textured shadows in shades I will use regularly over some of the more hit or miss shades in other brands palettes. For professionals especially, I think this is a great option. I like to support MAC because I admire their focus on artistry, which isn't necessarily matched by every cosmetics company.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

on 4/8/2015 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this palette! SUCH a great price for MAC shadow. I bought this, the Nordstrom palette and the cool palette. There are only a few duplications (all favorites of mine) and they are really compliment each other. Now, I'm nuts because I have 45 MAC shadows, but they are a fraction of the price of a custom 15 pan palette, and I'm having so much fun with my eye make-up wardrobe.

on 3/27/2015 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Omg i love this palette its beautiful you can create a lot of neutral looks with this:)

Perfect ! I have blue/green eyes and these colours are amazing! Got the whole thing for 65€ in the airport! So happy!

on 4/18/2015 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this product for $99CAD plus tax. Amazing value! The colours in this palette compliment each other so well. I am a fan of neutral, light colours on the eyelid and this palette is absolute perfection!