Avon Plum Intrigue

No Image

on 8/29/2014 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Perfect Kiss line came to us year and a half ago. I bought for myself Natural Glow. I love this lipstick really. Color, softness, long staying - it's lovely. And today I find my samples to buy another one - try some of them and decided that Plum Intrigue is my color. Unfortunatelly, it's discontinued. I hope I'll find it somewhere. :(

on 1/17/2014 11:03:00 AM

I bought a group of Avon lipsticks that came as a special deal a few months ago. I forgot about them until I needed to do some paring down of my older makeup items and saw this color. I like the consistency of this lipstick which is more moisturizing than other Avon lipsticks and I really like the color. I've been using "twig" (comparable to the famous MAC twig color) for so long that I needed a shot of more color on my face. This was it. I am not a red lipstick wearer but as I get older I need more color. This muted plum, dark rose color gave me the lift I needed to make me look fresh and relaxed. The scent is not overpowering and I don't taste it as I wear the color. I will definitely be purchasing it again especially when Avon runs specials.